Lollapalooza schedule

LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
edited June 2007 in Other Music
So the schedule is finally out...and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed

I get to see most of the acts without issue but what is up with putting Iggy & the Stooges and Kings of Leon in the same slot and MMJ and Modest Mouse in the same slot. Honestly, these are all major headlining names and they've been lumped together so people have to choose. I understand this happens with festivals, but this still sucks.

One great thing-I hope everybody notices Pearl Jam is scheduled simply at 8:00. No end time. That makes it all worth it of course : )
I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    LedZepFan wrote:
    So the schedule is finally out...and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed

I get to see most of the acts without issue but what is up with putting Iggy & the Stooges and Kings of Leon in the same slot and MMJ and Modest Mouse in the same slot. Honestly, these are all major headlining names and they've been lumped together so people have to choose. I understand this happens with festivals, but this still sucks.

One great thing-I hope everybody notices Pearl Jam is scheduled simply at 8:00. No end time. That makes it all worth it of course : )

IGGY AND THE STOOGES IS AN EASY CHOICE
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    IGGY AND THE STOOGES IS AN EASY CHOICE

well see I'm not a huge fan (actually I prefer KOL anyday) but the Stooges sort of seem like one of those bands I should see just cuz i have the chance

The MMJ decision is easy, I just would have liked to have seen Modest Mouse, again, since i would be there
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.