Police setlists?

LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Does anyone have some of the setlists from the recent Police shows? From what I gathered through interviews they seem to be playing a pretty good mix of all the hits and lesser known songs like "Truth Hits Everybody." Very excited to see them in July.
I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    this is the basic set
    as far as I know, there has been very little deviation

“Message in a Bottle”
    “Synchronicity II”
    “Don’t Stand So Close to Me”
    “Voices Inside My Head”/”When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What’s Still Around”
    “Spirits in the Material World”
    “Driven to Tears”
    “Walking on the Moon”
    “Truth Hits Everybody”
    “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic”
    “Wrapped Around Your Finger”
    “The Bed’s Too Big Without You”
    “Murder by Numbers”
    “De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da”
    “Invisible Sun”
    “Walking in Your Footsteps”
    “Can’t Stand Losing You”
    “Roxanne”
    “King of Pain”
    “So Lonely”
    “Every Breath You Take”
    “Next to You”
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    its funny the sets have stayed pretty close to being the same. Stewart Copeland said he was worried about it being the same since he felt that fans would probably see the band on more than just one tour stop.

I don't see them until November and since I never have seen them they can unload a best of set list and I'll be just as happy. I don't need to hear some obscure b'side or something to be happy. IF they want to get "crazy" bust out Canary in a Coalmine, or Born on the 50's.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    setlists here........i can't believe in 2 days after 23 years of waiting i will see the police live......and then see them again on saturday....:D:D
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i think those sets seem pretty great...enough of the hits(including my favorites-synchonicity ii and every little thing she does is magic) and lesser knowns like when the world is running down and murder by numbers. driven to tears too. man i cant wait till july
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    I just hope they play a hard nose - fast version of PEANUTS!