Allman Brothers 07

LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
edited August 2007 in Other Music
For those of you who have seen the Allman Brothers live this year I have some questions...

about what time does Weir go on and how long does he play

and about what time do the Allman Brothers go on and how long do they play

thanks
I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ratdog starts promptly at the time your ticket says and plays for 2 hours. Yes they play a full set....There is a half hour set break and then the allmans come on. MY advice is go very early. Ratdog is my fav band right now other than PJ. They have been absoultley tearing it up this summer with Kimock on guitar. FWIW, this double bill has to be one of the best shows of this summer....4 hours of great music and at many venues with cheap lawn seats
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Ratdog's album "Evening Moods" is one of my favorite albums... but I've only seen them once. The Allman Bros, on the other hand, I've seen over 10 times... with many different lineups, but always great!! I was lucky enough to have cool parents that listened to good music and took me to shows when I was little.

Seeing them both in one show is going to be epic!! I wish I was going..:(
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    Just saw them the other night. Derek Trucks=WOW.
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Ratdog starts promptly at the time your ticket says and plays for 2 hours. Yes they play a full set....There is a half hour set break and then the allmans come on. MY advice is go very early. Ratdog is my fav band right now other than PJ. They have been absoultley tearing it up this summer with Kimock on guitar. FWIW, this double bill has to be one of the best shows of this summer....4 hours of great music and at many venues with cheap lawn seats

You just can't beat the price of those lawn tickets!