Bruce Springsteen

Fu_ManchuFu_Manchu Posts: 422
edited December 2007 in Other Music
anyone know where you can download springsteen boots that isn't off a torrent?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• http://btxmp3index.freeforums.org/index.php

This site has a ton of live Bruce to download. Enjoy....
    coming up

MSG 1
    Ringo the next night in Boston
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
  • speaking of Bruce...i reckon 'magic' is his best since darkness on the edge of town..

i saw him & E street in NYC second night. It was incredible! one of those rare life-changing concerts. The bootleg is awesome (NYC TAPER)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    sj.brodie wrote:
    speaking of Bruce...i reckon 'magic' is his best since darkness on the edge of town..

i saw him & E street in NYC second night. It was incredible! one of those rare life-changing concerts. The bootleg is awesome (NYC TAPER)

you must mean his best since Nebraska.
  • You mean since "The Rising"... am I the only one that absolutely loved "The Rising"?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    You mean since "The Rising"... am I the only one that absolutely loved "The Rising"?
    The Rising has its moments-Worlds Apart, Further On Up The Road, My City Of Ruins, Paridise, You're Missing
    but it has some duds too-Let's Be Friends, Into The Fire, Mary's Place, Sunny Day

Magic is a much better, easier listen.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    The Rising has its moments-Worlds Apart, Further On Up The Road, My City Of Ruins, Paridise, You're Missing
    but it has some duds too-Let's Be Friends, Into The Fire, Mary's Place, Sunny Day

Magic is a much better, easier listen.

I think The Rising blows away Magic. Waitin' on a Sunny Day is an awesome, energy filled song. Half of Magic is skippable for me.
  • http://btxmp3index.freeforums.org/index.php

This site has a ton of live Bruce to download. Enjoy....

Thanks a ton for this :D:D, do you have any recommended shows?
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • I absolutely love "You're Missing"... then Paradise as well... the whole CD is just a fantastic 1 hour 15 minutes of my time... from the kick in of Lonesome Day to the ending piano chords of My City of Ruins... plus, it just brings back some really good memories for me as well.
    If I could, think I would give in.