Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    I always have a bump for Stoney!
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Any REAL baby news for Stone & Liz yet?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
    ReleasH wrote:
    I always have a bump for Stoney!

:eek:

awesome!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    Good to see this bumped. I was listening to a few Stoney songs last night.
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • Options
    Still no official baby news, eh?

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    WHIPSONWHIPSON St. Paul Posts: 86
    I have to BUMP this one more time after watching Madison Square DVD last night for the 1 million time.
    Lolla St. Paul 1992
    Minneapolis 1998
    Minneapolis 2003
    St. Paul 2006
    Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    yahamita wrote:
    Still no official baby news, eh?

Hey Lis! :) I've been wondering the same myself and I actually JUST finally got a Google alert about it....

"Guitarists Stone Gossard and Mike McCready each welcomed new daughters last month"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/315203_nightlife11.html?source=mypi

So looks like it really is a GIRL! :D Awww! How precious!!!! The biggest congrats to the coolest Daddy on the block and the biggest warmest welcome to our new little Stoney Pony!! :D Too beautiful. Born in April as well but I'm still not sure when? Like you Lisa, I'm not buying the whole 'on the same day as Mikey's' rumor. But yeah...atleast this is finally some news.

I just gotta add how much I looove that the 2 Daddy's are going through this together and the exact same time. That is way too beautiful and is just going to make the entire experience that much more special. :o
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    They will have fun discussing the changing of diapers I'm sure. lol
    --

To have fallen for me
  • Options
    Ooooooo look! I got another alert!! :)

"FATHERHOOD IS FANTASTIC," said Pearl Jam's Stone Gossard, seen wandering around with a baby bottle in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other at Western Bridge art gallery in SODO on May 3. Three-week-old Vivian, daughter of Stone and wife Liz Weber, stole the show at THAW, a fashion show/fundraiser for the Huntington's Disease Society of America organized by Liz, whose family has been affected by the disease. "I was six weeks pregnant when we started [planning the event]," said Liz, whose most talked-about accessory was the black baby sling she wore over her turquoise-and-brown dress. "I was completely naive." Auction items included some of supermodel Gisele Bundchen's "favorite things": a Carolina Herrera handbag, Roberto Cavalli sunglasses. Disappointingly, they didn't include Tom Brady. ...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2003701542_pamgirl13.html

"seen wandering around with a baby bottle in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other"

HA! This image made me laugh out loud. :p

But awwww! Vivy Goss!? hehe. Too cute.
    I'm so damn happy excited for the new Daddy...and for his little Viv. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Listen to this and you'll really appreciate Stone.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B1B7A8450B30D5CD
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Listen to this and you'll really appreciate Stone.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B1B7A8450B30D5CD
    When was this?
    --

To have fallen for me
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    When was this?

07-10-2006 Los Angeles
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    "seen wandering around with a baby bottle in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other"

But awwww! Vivy Goss!? hehe. Too cute.
    I'm so damn happy excited for the new Daddy...and for his little Viv. :D
    That made me laugh out loud too. Congrats to Stoney!!
    --

To have fallen for me
  • Options
    07-10-2006 Los Angeles
    Cool. Thanks. I'll d/l it now.
    --

To have fallen for me
  • Options
    he's my favorite person. if i had to choose 5 people to be on my desert island, he would be one of them ...
    "Something will come of it. There's always more, a little further - it never ends." ~J. Kerouac
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

:D The thought of this made my day! Vivian is gonna be the coolest little girl with parents like Stoney and Liz.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Hey Lis! :) I've been wondering the same myself and I actually JUST finally got a Google alert about it....

"Guitarists Stone Gossard and Mike McCready each welcomed new daughters last month"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/315203_nightlife11.html?source=mypi

So looks like it really is a GIRL! :D Awww! How precious!!!! The biggest congrats to the coolest Daddy on the block and the biggest warmest welcome to our new little Stoney Pony!! :D Too beautiful. Born in April as well but I'm still not sure when? Like you Lisa, I'm not buying the whole 'on the same day as Mikey's' rumor. But yeah...atleast this is finally some news.

I just gotta add how much I looove that the 2 Daddy's are going through this together and the exact same time. That is way too beautiful and is just going to make the entire experience that much more special. :o

Great article, Lyd! Thanks for confirming the news. Keep your eyes on the mail box this week!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE GOSSARD!!
    he's the man
    peace
  • Options
    Concert season looks like a sizzler
    By GENE STOUT
    P-I POP MUSIC CRITIC

First, the bad news about summer concerts: There won't be a Summer Nights series again this year, though One Reel is still determined to find an appropriate site next year for the series that ran for so many memorable summers at Pier 62/63, a city park on a pier that has been condemned.

One Reel considered moving the popular concerts to the Mural Amphitheater at Seattle Center next year, but has determined the site doesn't meet size and technical requirements for concerts accommodating 3,000 to 4,000 people. So the search continues.

Another bit of bad news: Pearl Jam won't be performing at The Gorge this summer, though the Seattle band will play Lollapalooza in early August at Chicago's Grant Park. Guitarists Stone Gossard and Mike McCready each welcomed new daughters last month, so the band likely will take a break after finishing its tour of Europe this month.

Enough with the bad news. The summer of 2007 is crammed with big outdoor shows at the area's top venues, from Chateau Ste. Michelle to The Gorge. But keep plenty of cash on hand; tickets will reach $80 for some shows. Here's one music fan's to-do list:

Generating the most excitement is a pair of shows by The Police June 6 and 7 at KeyArena. Tickets are pricey, topping $250 each, but the reunion shows will be a must-see event for longtime fans who were doubtful there ever would be another Police tour. Just be prepared to take out a home-equity loan to pay for the tickets.

NO GORGE this year.............

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    Awww! babies everywear. It looks like Mike and Stone's kids were born around the same time. Like a week or two apart. Lots of playdates in the future, maybe they'll be best friends. It's too cute, my head's gonna explode.
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • Options
    Do we have a name yet??

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    stoon rooles
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    Do we have a name yet??

Silly girl. Didn't you read my last post? :p
    Yes indeed we have a name. VIVIAN! Little Viv Gossard. haha.
    We knew it would be anything but ordinary. ;)

Aw and yes Kel...it does look like they were born right around the same time. That is just beyond amazing.
    I mean really. :o

And yes yes glasshouse...this man RULES ALL!

I can't wait to be reunited with his greatness NEXT FUCKIN MONTH!!! :eek: AHH!!#$% Totally isnt sinking in.
    Spreading the Stoney Love over seas. Wow! haha. Hell yeah!

Um let me just be the first to say....

>>>ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS IN EUROPE<<<

Come on Stoney! It has to happen.
    What are you running from?
    :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Silly girl. Didn't you read my last post? :p
    Yes indeed we have a name. VIVIAN! Little Viv Gossard. haha.
    We knew it would be anything but ordinary. ;)

Aw and yes Kel...it does look like they were born right around the same time. That is just beyond amazing.
    I mean really. :o

And yes yes glasshouse...this man RULES ALL!

I can't wait to be reunited with his greatness NEXT FUCKIN MONTH!!! :eek: AHH!!#$% Totally isnt sinking in.
    Spreading the Stoney Love over seas. Wow! haha. Hell yeah!

Um let me just be the first to say....

>>>ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS IN EUROPE<<<

Come on Stoney! It has to happen.
    What are you running from?
    :D
    Vivian! I love it! Not sure how I missed that one! Vivvy G....

Girl, you know Stone gives you just about anything you ask for....I believe he will do just that for you again in Europe..Now be specific as to which show you want him to play this for you, so he'll put it on the setlist..Your positive, honest, kind, loving vibe follows you wherever you go...Europe will LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Options
    bump before the weekend!!!

STONE STONE STONE STONE STONE!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Was watching some Holy SF Trio footage tonight (did those shows really happen?! I still don't believe!!!) and I've honestly never seen Stoney smile THAT much in my entire life! Ever! :D:D Ahh it's the greatest thing to witness...and to encounter first fuckin hand. Wow! And to SEE him protecting us Ponies up front when we were being squished!?! *tears* THANK YOU!!!!! That was one of the sweetest things in the world! He really reached my heart on a whole new level there. Damn! Savior Stone. What a man!

I can't believe I will be reunited with The Godfather AND PJ in about a WEEK!!!!!!!! :eek: That is completely insane. I remain in total excited denial/shock! I'm also so thrilled to go and represent the Stoney love for everyone here too. :D I'm thinkin the shirt will definitely need to make an appearance...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/Me%20and%20friends/StoneysPoniespink.jpg
    ;)

ahaha.

Lis! You are way too sweet girl. I love you and thank you for those beautiful words. They mean a lot. You do the same my friend. This is what I love about us. Bouncing it back and forth. Recycling that energy to the greatest extreme!! It's what fuels this life.

Here's to a TON of Stoney goodness in Europe.
    I'm also wondering when he'll bust out Don't Gimme No Lip. I mean it's a MUST!

Ooo and on a random sidenote~ I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from last nights show. Apparently PIMP DADDY SG was wearing Eddie's fedora hat the entire time. Classy! I can't wait to see!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    stone is shithot!
    danny d
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Gotta say, Stone was lookin good in that hat on stage in Lisbon. :)
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    I am soooo jealous Vedhead27!! Have an amazing time seeing the boys (esp. Stoney) in Europe. :D
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Was watching some Holy SF Trio footage tonight (did those shows really happen?! I still don't believe!!!) and I've honestly never seen Stoney smile THAT much in my entire life! Ever! :D:D Ahh it's the greatest thing to witness...and to encounter first fuckin hand. Wow! And to SEE him protecting us Ponies up front when we were being squished!?! *tears* THANK YOU!!!!! That was one of the sweetest things in the world! He really reached my heart on a whole new level there. Damn! Savior Stone. What a man!

I can't believe I will be reunited with The Godfather AND PJ in about a WEEK!!!!!!!! :eek: That is completely insane. I remain in total excited denial/shock! I'm also so thrilled to go and represent the Stoney love for everyone here too. :D I'm thinkin the shirt will definitely need to make an appearance...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/Me%20and%20friends/StoneysPoniespink.jpg
    ;)

ahaha.

Lis! You are way too sweet girl. I love you and thank you for those beautiful words. They mean a lot. You do the same my friend. This is what I love about us. Bouncing it back and forth. Recycling that energy to the greatest extreme!! It's what fuels this life.

Here's to a TON of Stoney goodness in Europe.
    I'm also wondering when he'll bust out Don't Gimme No Lip. I mean it's a MUST!

Ooo and on a random sidenote~ I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from last nights show. Apparently PIMP DADDY SG was wearing Eddie's fedora hat the entire time. Classy! I can't wait to see!
    A Fedora! OMG! someone post those pics! meow...

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-