Bruce Springsteen live in Belfast!

NewSystemNewSystem Posts: 15
edited January 2008 in Other Music
Looking forward to my first Springsteen concert this weekend. The measure of any artist is their live performance. Springsteen is a great reputation as a live performer, I'm looking forward to experiencing it in the flesh as I've watched the DVD's many times. :)
Truth is incontrovertible
Panic may resent it
Ignorance may deride it
Mailice may distort it
But there it is

Got to the source- www.watchtower.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Awesome! Enjoy it. I'll be seeing him in Dublin in May. Can't wait :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • I had great expectations for the show and I wasn't disappointed. Good energy from the crowd and a good mix of ages also. Odyssey Arena is a good venue and well organised, take note SECC.

The Guinness in Belfast is no different from the stuff in Glasgow, so I take it the whole “oh Guinness is so much better in Ireland” is just a myth. :)
    Truth is incontrovertible
    Panic may resent it
    Ignorance may deride it
    Mailice may distort it
    But there it is

Got to the source- www.watchtower.org
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    NewSystem wrote:
    I had great expectations for the show and I wasn't disappointed. Good energy from the crowd and a good mix of ages also. Odyssey Arena is a good venue and well organised, take note SECC.

The Guinness in Belfast is no different from the stuff in Glasgow, so I take it the whole “oh Guinness is so much better in Ireland” is just a myth. :)
    Honestly I think the Odyssey is a TERRIBLE venue, well organised yes, but soulless and incredibly boring, I've seen a number of performers there that I've seen before and that venue makes a horrible difference. You're lucky you were seeing the Boss, saw him last time he was at the Odyssey and he's one of the few that makes the place work :)
    About the booze, again not a fan of what they serve in the Odyssey, it's fairly priced but the taste is way off, did you try any beer there (I just wanna see if I'm the only one who thinks it's one part beer two parts water :p)?
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07