Pumpkins on iTunes: B-Sides & Rarities

GivenToFlyFreakGivenToFlyFreak Posts: 86
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Check this out, if you go to iTunes and type in Smashing Pumpkins it will pull up a collection called Smashing Pumpkins: B-Sides & Rarities... it's 114 songs in all, lots of rare stuff previously tough to come by.

Anyhow, there must be a glitch in the system at Apple/iTunes, cause it's usually $114 dollars, but today it's only showing as $9.99 for the entire catalog. A sweet deal if you ask me!!!

I got it, so did a bunch of pumpkins fans at netphoria.org...

Check it out!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up I went ahead and picked this up...
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Great catch! I wasn't gonna pay $100 or whatever it usually costs. Hopefully it didn't charge me the normal price on my card ;)
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    Check this out, if you go to iTunes and type in Smashing Pumpkins it will pull up a collection called Smashing Pumpkins: B-Sides & Rarities... it's 114 songs in all, lots of rare stuff previously tough to come by.

Anyhow, there must be a glitch in the system at Apple/iTunes, cause it's usually $114 dollars, but today it's only showing as $9.99 for the entire catalog. A sweet deal if you ask me!!!

I got it, so did a bunch of pumpkins fans at netphoria.org...

Check it out!!!!

$9.99!!! :eek: Wow, i saw that earlier and went :eek: at the $114 price tag. I'm definetely going to pick that shit up :D
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    Annnnnd now i'll wait the half an hour it will take to download this shit :D
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
    I must say the entire compilation is worth it for Honeyspider II and the Batman songs alone. Not Worth Asking is another good one......and Smiley. I had more than half of this, but there were 32 new tracks for me. Certainly worth $9.99!

Never used iTunes to buy music and I'm kinda pissed off that it didn't give me mp3s, guess it's to stop sharing or something.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    I had trouble finding this on itunes. Was it taken down?
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    It's up on rhapsody too not sure what price it is though.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
    I had trouble finding this on itunes. Was it taken down?
    Yeah it's gone. I don't know whether it'll go back up or not.
  • superdeluxesuperdeluxe Posts: 119
    Its not 9.99, nor is it itunes, but this site has it on WMA's for 16.95. Not as hot as the other deal, but still pretty good:

http://www.jbhifimusic.com.au/Smashing+Pumpkins/Rarities+And+BSides
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    That is weak they took it down already. It said it would be available at that price till like June something.
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    £99.90 on the UK version!!
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    i got this last week before it was taken down. It was a great deal :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22