Kissimmee 04'
West Palm Beach 08'
Tampa 08'
Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    just check your profile on the site. your order will be listed if it was successful.
  • Options
    I was just wondering the same thing

Three crooked hearts, swirls all around

You can't spell Gossard without G-O-D
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    i just got mine now.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    cantomscantoms Posts: 49
    stylo17 wrote:
    i just got mine now.

Same here.
  • Options
    faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
    Got mine instantly. As soon as I checked out I checked and it was in my e-mail already.

10C really came through this time.

Very nice :)
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I FUCKED UP!!!!! :( :( :(

I didn't change the billing address (even though it's the same as mine, but it should be my mother's name since it was her card) before I bought the tickets.

and someone just informed it that the 10C said we should have the correct billing address otherwise the order wouldn't be honored.

Now, I changed the billing address, AFTER purchasing the tickets. I was thinking of re-ordering, but the previous order still appears there, honored, on the website.

I AM FUCKING CONFUSED AND FREAKING OUT! :(
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    and I got no e-mail yet :(

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    I got my email... just tells you that you can check your profile for info and that they will email you again when they process the order.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

I didn't change the billing address (even though it's the same as mine, but it should be my mother's name since it was her card) before I bought the tickets.

and someone just informed it that the 10C said we should have the correct billing address otherwise the order wouldn't be honored.

Now, I changed the billing address, AFTER purchasing the tickets. I was thinking of re-ordering, but the previous order still appears there, honored, on the website.

I don't know. Did you check your profile to see if the order went thru? There is a contact email for 10c that you can contact and let them know. They are very responsive... but might take a little time.

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

call them up and explain it to them.
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    well it is in my profile so I am not that worried now.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    I sent an e-mail to tickets@tenclub.net, but apparently I'm supposed to e-mail [email]shipping@tenclub.net...so[/email] I will be doing that.

UGH, this could've been so easy, WHY is everything 100 times harder for me? Fakin hell. heh

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    elgallo10elgallo10 Posts: 114
    Juli don't worry I made this mistake once myself I sent an email and its was all good. Che finalmente tenes tu palm beach show! :) Congratulations you finally got your Palm beach show. :)
  • Options
    elgallo10 wrote:
    Juli don't worry I made this mistake once myself I sent an email and its was all good. Che finalmente tenes tu palm beach show! :) Congratulations you finally got your Palm beach show. :)

Really??? phewww. I hope they can work it out then :)

Seehhhh!!!!!!! por suerte ya voy a ver mi primer show de PJ :D jaja
    Yaahhhs!!!!!!! luckily I'm finally going to see my first PJ show :D haha

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Really??? phewww. I hope they can work it out then :)

Seehhhh!!!!!!! por suerte ya voy a ver mi primer show de PJ :D jaja
    Yaahhhs!!!!!!! luckily I'm finally going to see my first PJ show :D haha

they are really pretty cool... and will work with you.

• Options
    R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    I have never bought tix through the TC. I assume that they let you know where your seats are when you buy. Do you know when you buy them or in the confirmation email?
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • Options
    R-Dub81 wrote:
    I have never bought tix through the TC. I assume that they let you know where your seats are when you buy. Do you know when you buy them or in the confirmation email?

No, you won't know where your seats are until you pick up the tickets the day of the show.
  • Options
    SPALMA wrote:
    they are really pretty cool... and will work with you.

They DID! :D

Problem solved :)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    They DID! :D

Problem solved :)

Did they let you know about the problem via email or phone call?
  • Options
    Did they let you know about the problem via email or phone call?

I sent them an e-mail, and they replied to it saying the issue has been fixed.

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    I sent them an e-mail, and they replied to it saying the issue has been fixed.

I meant when you found out about the billing address problem. DId they inform you there was a problem in an email or did the bank call you or something? I'm just curious. (And waiting for something to screw up so I somehow don't end up with tickets.)
  • Options
    I haven't been getting confirmations for quite sometime now. It shows it on my profile that the tickets are there, and all of my other transactions. Does anyone know why I don't get emails?
  • Options
    not all cons are the same

some take longer than others
  • Options
    I meant when you found out about the billing address problem. DId they inform you there was a problem in an email or did the bank call you or something? I'm just curious. (And waiting for something to screw up so I somehow don't end up with tickets.)

No, I realized this right after I made my order, and someone on the board confirmed it by quoting something the 10C had stated recently about it.

So, seeing there could be a problem, I e-mailed the 10C explained what had happened and gave them the correct information.

♪ Juli ♪