Mute Math

PHATJPHATJ Posts: 348
edited April 2007 in Other Music
This band will make you pregnant. They are that good.

Watch this: RESET
"I'll Ride the wave where it takes me. I'll Hold the pain. RELEASE ME!"

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I watched that video... I'm hoping for a boy.
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I don't trust any band whose roots are in christian rock.
  • PHATJPHATJ Posts: 348

Your loss man. This is a FANTASTIC band. Amazing live. The drummer is easily one of the best I've ever seen.

• peepspeeps Posts: 79

which makes you a giant ignorant douchebag. i am by no means religious, but at least give them a chance man.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    their new album is pretty good, i can't get enough of the song Typical, and Chaos is good too. Check their myspace page for the video of typical, freakin awesome video too.

Some of their songs on the new cd do get a little drawn out and repititive, but i would love to see them live, just missed them in my neck of the woods though.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• PHATJPHATJ Posts: 348
    a5pj wrote:
    their new album is pretty good, i can't get enough of the song Typical, and Chaos is good too. Check their myspace page for the video of typical, freakin awesome video too.

Some of their songs on the new cd do get a little drawn out and repititive, but i would love to see them live, just missed them in my neck of the woods though.

Just saw them live last week. EASILY one of the best shows that I've seen. And, they are still playing small clubs! Catch them in a small venue while you still can. Oh, by the way, the tickets were just $12!