Trent Reznor-solo show

Est1993Est1993 Posts: 14
edited December 2005 in Other Music
A little while ago, I read somewhere Trent saying he may do some shows in the future, just him and a piano. --That would be fucking AMAZING. Anyone hear anymore about this??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    no but i would fucking love to see that
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    that would be awesome but i can't imagine what he'd play. there are less than 10 NIN songs that would fit this without serious reworking.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • That would be the beauty of it. You might be surprised how many songs could fit without too much reworking.
    Kinda like the Metallica S&M thing. I never would have thought that would work then I saw it and realised it worked so well.

Would love to Trent doing this solo show.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I know NIN is embarking on another leg of the With Teeth tour in the new year, so it probably wouldn't be until sometime after that.
  • This would be purely amazing. Just Trent and a piano? Definitely something I would love to see.
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    LedZepFan wrote:
    that would be awesome but i can't imagine what he'd play. there are less than 10 NIN songs that would fit this without serious reworking.
    he does have cds out that are jsut him playing the piano and singing...great cds..I listen to the one I have all the time :)
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    He's played the piano since he was really young so I'm sure he's played with this idea a lot..to do something like this...it would eb nice to see something like this. I'm sure that if he does decide to do this the NIN board would first hear of it...let's hope and see :)
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"