rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggggggggg gggeeeeeeeeeeee!

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
edited July 2007 in Other Music
that about covers it.

i am just a wee bit excited to see my first rage show...saturday.....basically tomorrow!!!
:eek:

:D

who's with me? seeya there my fellow NYC vincinty folks....randall's island.....wooohooooo!
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    well *I* am completely psyched! :D:D:D

i just sooooo hope it doesn't rain! but, whatever....i can't wait!
    rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    how was it d2d??? :D

your thread just reminded me of a house party back in high school where there were so many of us in the living room, jumping up and down to Freedom that we almost went through the floor into the basement....

i'm sure it's a good thing you were on terra firma... ;):p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • well *I* am completely psyched! :D:D:D

i just sooooo hope it doesn't rain! but, whatever....i can't wait!
    rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

how was the show?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,816
    Rock the Bells was fuckin AWESOME. Public Enemy, The Roots, Cypress Hill, the Wu, and RAGE all kicked some serious ass. Great crowd, great energy.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    RAGE was AWESOME! :cool:
    what a total blast of a show! we were not *impressed* with anything beyond rage, simply b/c none of it is our kinda music. we went to see rage and rage alone, pure and simple. we did go a bit earlier to be on the safe side, so we did see a couple of the other acts...and yea....just not our thing.

we did have VIP tickets, haha....and what a bizarre thing for a rage show i thought. granted, it was all related to rock the bells, but nonetheless.....it did seem rather ironic at the very least to get all this *stuff*...and this private space, etc....at a rage gig. for us though, it was worth it b/c it still afforded us an EXCELLENT view...although couldn't see the drummer brad wolk at all :(....without having to be there ALL day seeing acts we had no interest in. i know my husband would not have, so it worked in our favor to be able to do it this way.

someone did tell me rage does a 90 minute show and not a minute more...and he/she was spot-on. it was completely awesome, but yea, i still could've gone for more. :p haha. i did get to hear the 2 songs i REALLY wanted to hear live...and oh so many others...so no complaints there. i was rocking out/jumping/singing the WHOLE time, so just a total BLAST!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...