Rumors about New Smashing Pumpkins single!

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Supposively "Tarantula" is going to be the first single to be released from Zeitgeist. Let's all hope it rocks!!
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Not a rumor. It's gonna be released May... 25? Sometime around there. 10 bucks says it's loud as hell. :D
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Fuck that, I was told the 15th. I'm gonna start calling parents soon if I have to wait much longer.

:D:D:D
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Fuck that, I was told the 15th. I'm gonna start calling parents soon if I have to wait much longer.

:D:D:D
    it might be, I just know it's in may sometime. We should make a pool about when the frigging thing's finally gonna leak. :p

"Make our day"
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    AWESOME!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!!!

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    it might be, I just know it's in may sometime. We should make a pool about when the frigging thing's finally gonna leak. :p
    My bet is the 22nd. First reunion show, that way those going won't have much chance to sample the new goods before the show.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Supposively "Tarantula" is going to be the first single to be released from Zeitgeist. Let's all hope it rocks!!

Tarantula? I love that song title! Anything with a title like that has to rock.
    Brian
  • NCBRI wrote:
    Tarantula? I love that song title! Anything with a title like that has to rock.
    Corgan's weird with titles like that..

White Spyder, The Everlasting Gaze, Fuck You,... some titles that make me think "Oh wow, that's a shitty song title" but once I listen to to it.... *bangs head*

"Make our day"
  • Rumors about New Smashing Pumpkins single

A little birdy told me, James Iha and Auf De Maur aren't on it and the album will most likely tank
    Rumors about New Smashing Pumpkins single

A little birdy told me, James Iha and Auf De Maur aren't on it and the album will most likely tank
    I actually laughed out loud at this.
    But I disagree ;)

James is gonna come out and say, "Gotcha!" and D'arcy will just act like everyone knew she was in it the whole time and Zeitgeist will top Gish.

Now, in the real world........
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Warner Music Norway today confirmed to me that "Tarantula" will be the first single from "Zeitgeist". Digital release 22 May. The release date for the album is 9 July here in Norway.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    danny72688 wrote:
    I actually laughed out loud at this.
    But I disagree ;)

James is gonna come out and say, "Gotcha!" and D'arcy will just act like everyone knew she was in it the whole time and Zeitgeist will top Gish.

Now, in the real world........

I'm hoping that the album will "grind us to dust with metal," as Billy told the audience in St. Louis on his solo tour.

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio