Smashing Pumpkins Machina 2

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited June 2006 in Other Music
I heard that the Smashing Pumpkins released a sequel to Machina/the Machines of God through their website a long time ago. Is this true and does anyone have this album?! I'd really appreciate it if someone would please send this to me bc I've really been into the Pumpkins lately and would like some more music from them until their new album comes out.
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• http://www.billy-corgan.com/?page=mp3s#more

this should help you out. some pretty cool stuff in there.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Thanks a lot dude!! I really appreciate it.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    its an album ive always wanted
  • 7 Kettles7 Kettles Posts: 86
    it's reeeeeeeallly reeeeeeeally good. you have to get past the fact that the songs aren't of the greatest sound quality though. once you do that, i'm sure you'll be happy with it. many of the songs should have been on machina I. my favorites are innosense, let me give the world to you, home, and white spyder.
    they say god makes problems just to see what you can stand ~ elliott smith
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    I think's its better than Machina..pity it din get a full release..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    I think's its better than Machina..pity it din get a full release..

Totally agree, the material on Machina II really pisses on Machina I from a great height.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    i have to listen some more
  • i'll have to say i disagree. i think with what material they had they made a pretty good album with machina. there's definitely some great stuff on machina 2 but i certainly don't feels it's better than the real album at all.