Rumors about the new Smashing Pumpkins...

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Rumors are that Ginger Reyes is the new bassist and Jeff Schroeder is the new guitarist. One of my friends did some research and found it on a couple of different websites. Not sure if it's true, but if it is hey! We'll found out sooner or later...
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I'm still hoping for Iha. He's just lying to the media as a joke I hope... Who cares about D'arcy...
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm still hoping for Iha. He's just lying to the media as a joke I hope... Who cares about D'arcy...

Iha said he's working on his new album and with his new label Scratchie Records. What kind of name is that?!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Iha said he's working on his new album and with his new label Scratchie Records. What kind of name is that?!!

Simpsons fan?
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I bet his new album is called 'Zeitgeist' ;)
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    James Iha wasn't in Zwan before was he? why would he join now?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    Rumors are that Ginger Reyes is the new bassist and Jeff Schroeder is the new guitarist. One of my friends did some research and found it on a couple of different websites. Not sure if it's true, but if it is hey! We'll found out sooner or later...

Pardon me if I am inthe dark on this one but..........who are those guys?
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236

Scratchie Records is far from new.
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    rage333 wrote:
    Pardon me if I am inthe dark on this one but..........who are those guys?

Exactly. They're relative nobodies.
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241

No idea about the name but Iha was one of the people who set Scratchie up in 1995. D'arcy was involved too.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı