Need Code For Pumpkins!!!

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Ok, I officially fucking hate iTunes. Those goddamn sons of bitches never sent me my passcode and I hope they burn in hell...

Anyways, does anyone have a spare that they're not going to use?!! I've never seen the Pumpkins before and I want to be able to get tix!! Time is running short!! PM me or email me at breaking_legs7@excite.com if you have one!!!
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Ok, I officially fucking hate iTunes. Those goddamn sons of bitches never sent me my passcode and I hope they burn in hell...

Anyways, does anyone have a spare that they're not going to use?!! I've never seen the Pumpkins before and I want to be able to get tix!! Time is running short!! PM me or email me at breaking_legs7@excite.com if you have one!!!

:( sorry wish i could help.

Please dont break my legs :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    I'm never trusting iTunes again...

Why can't SP have a fanclub?
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Each password is unique so they can’t be reused… I would write them a letter about it… Did you check your Spam Blocker if you have one…

I was able to score 3 tickets to Columbus, OH with no problems… But that was after hitting refresh like a psycho starting at 9:50AM. :O)
    What price range of tickets did you get?

I am trying to get tickets in atlatna nd i was able to find tickets for the 55 and 102 dollar range but not in the 42 dollar range.

I just saw them and i'm not feeling 55 plus ticketmaster fees.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    What price range of tickets did you get?

I am trying to get tickets in atlatna nd i was able to find tickets for the 55 and 102 dollar range but not in the 42 dollar range.

I just saw them and i'm not feeling 55 plus ticketmaster fees.

The columbus show is all General Admision. Mine were 42.50 + 7 bucks TicketMaster Rape Fee. Also on top of your entire order there is a 4.03 cent Processing Fee...

Tickets are really 102 dollars?!?!?! Thats kinda crazy... I love SP, but I don't know if I would pay that much to see any band... Although these venus are kind of small... :O/

Also, looks like The Bravery will be opening...
    Ava17adore wrote:
    The columbus show is all General Admision. Mine were 42.50 + 7 bucks TicketMaster Rape Fee. Also on top of your entire order there is a 4.03 cent Processing Fee...

Tickets are really 102 dollars?!?!?! Thats kinda crazy... I love SP, but I don't know if I would pay that much to see any band... Although these venus are kind of small... :O/

Also, looks like The Bravery will be opening...

Tickets are 42, 55, & 102 PLUS
    12.50 ticketmaster rape fee
    PLUS 4 buck processing fee

that is why the only way i'm doing it is if i can get the 42 dollar seats.

Seeing them at the orange peel last week makes it easier to not justify pumping out that kind of cash of course :)

And i really don't think those 42 dollar tickets were part of the presale. I wish Itunes would give you taht kind of information. I would have never ordered it from itunes if i new that. Bastards.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Whew, I'm glad you reminded me. Probably would've forgot about the whole thing. Didn't get first few row seats like i wanted but i got on the floor at least for Detroit.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Wow!! 102 bucks?! I paid 59.50 for 3 tickets and i thought that was pretty steep. I wouldn't shell out that for a whole lot of bands....and i'd probably only shell out 102 for Pearl Jam.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • gtf410gtf410 Posts: 5
    I'm not terribly desperate, but if anyone has a presale code that they aren't using, please let me know. I didn't seem to get one emailed to me either and I was looking to pick up a pair of tickets for Boston. If no one has one, it's fine. I'll just try to get some when they go onsale Saturday.