Where is my itunes password?

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I downloaded the Pumpkins new album but where's the passcode for ticketmaster?!
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I downloaded the Pumpkins new album but where's the passcode for ticketmaster?!

Patience Grasshopper in good time it shall come.

:D

I have not received mine yet either and i got an email from two other friends who have not received it, but i'm sure it will come. My roomate did this for the RHCP last year and he did get it.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I downloaded the Pumpkins new album but where's the passcode for ticketmaster?!

The note I got said that it is suposed to be mailed out after the 10th. Presales start Thursday. :O)
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I was on smashingpumpkins.com earlier and they said that we probably won't get it until later today or tomorrow.

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Well, smashingpumpkins.com has said that the itunes codes are now appearing, but I have no idea where mine is. If I miss the Pumpkins bc all the tix sold out at the presale I'm gonna be pissed!!

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Well, smashingpumpkins.com has said that the itunes codes are now appearing, but I have no idea where mine is. If I miss the Pumpkins bc all the tix sold out at the presale I'm gonna be pissed!!

I actually received an email with mine last night at 11:26pm.

If you do miss the presale you will have a shot at the normal tickets. Just like with most presales their is a set number of tickets availble for the presale. Just having the password does not guanrtee you tickets they could sell out before you get on there.

On a side not a little pricey. In atlanta tickets range from 42-102 dollars. Not sure how it is going to be tiered so i don't want to jump to too many conclusions. Perhaps the 102 is for a small pit section up front and you get a back stage pass.

All i know is i'll be going for the cheap seats. 42 is about as much as i want to pay considering the ticketmaster fee's that will be placed on top of them.

I won't be too judgmental but when they posted 20 tickets for their asheville and san fran shows i was quite excited that they were being fan friendly and offering cheap seats. Now it looks like it will be the normal 40/75/100 dollar tickets for a concert :( but perahps they are all 42 bucks and just a special section is 102 bucks who knows
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22