Anyone seeing Cornell in Allentown, PA next Friday??

wma11wma11 Posts: 790
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I'm soooo psyched to see him again, last time he played in Reading I shook his hand and got the setlist...can't wait for 11/9...I figure this is going to be the last stretch of solo shows before he goes on to something bigger??
I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm seeing him in Orlando this Sunday....don't know what to expect
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • wma11 wrote:
    I'm soooo psyched to see him again, last time he played in Reading I shook his hand and got the setlist...can't wait for 11/9...I figure this is going to be the last stretch of solo shows before he goes on to something bigger??

What do you mean by "something bigger"? :) After this run of US shows he's in South America in December, and there are already some shows announced for next year (in South Africa...) but not until March. Maybe he'll find time to do some writing/recording in the New Year???
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    I'm seeing him in Orlando this Sunday....don't know what to expect

Five piece band with Chris out front. ;) Two hours plus, material from Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and solo projects. Even the odd cover.

Lots of setlists in the tour archive at my site (see URL below!)
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • i wont be.. but i'll be at BoyHitsCar next Wednesday in Allentown :)
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    i will be there, i plan on getting there a little earlier so i can get pretty close, shoudn't be a problem getting close anyways, i was just at croc rock last weekend for puddle of mudd and the place is pretty small.

i saw him in reading too, that show rocked, got a pick from each band member too :D

see ya there and yell for MY WAVE!!! gotta see that live!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?