who was at Alice in Chains in Seattle Friday?

theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
edited December 2006 in Other Music
I was! Great show, what did the rest of you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't Follow and Nutshell were the highlights for me. I thought the sound was a little off, but still a good show.
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    Was so awesome to see them! Very heartfelt performance all in all, and the acoustic set in the middle was great. Mike's beer spilled :D

I loved Jerry's special thank you to the fans at the end as well. He really had us in the palm of his hand all night...

I heard a couple very interesting things. Kim Thayil was THERE! And, they were filming. Supposedly they have been filming for a dvd they plan on releasing, of this tour, at some point. I would love to see them include that repratoire with Jerry at the end, with coming back home and all, and a couple songs like 'It Ain't Like That', and 'Bleed The Freak'....

It was a great great show!

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • great show!