elliott smith rarities double album

JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
edited February 2007 in Other Music

Comments

• that's pretty much awesome. i'm marking the calendar for sure.

any other noteworthy album coming out this spring. I know Wilco has a new one coming out, Sky Blue Sky, thats supposed to hit stores May 15th.
    What?!? No, We can't stop here, this is bat country.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    oh my god... this just replaced silverchair as my most anticipated album of 07.
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    oh my god... this just replaced silverchair as my most anticipated album of 07.

I'm sure Elliot Smith is spinning in his grave.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
    Brainofdz wrote:
    I'm sure Elliot Smith is spinning in his grave.

why so? arent you the dude who admitted earlier today that you havent heard a silverchair song that was released in the last 10 years?

im sorry, i must not as hip as you. but it's ok, cos ill win in the long run when you grow up and become an adult and realize nobody gives a flying fuck how cool your cd collection is.
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    why so? arent you the dude who admitted earlier today that you havent heard a silverchair song that was released in the last 10 years?

im sorry, i must not as hip as you. but it's ok, cos ill win in the long run when you grow up and become an adult and realize nobody gives a flying fuck how cool your cd collection is.

I was just messing around Soulsinging. Seriously, I am probably one of the least judgemental people around.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
    Brainofdz wrote:
    I was just messing around Soulsinging. Seriously, I am probably one of the least judgemental people around.

that's good. i hate indie snobs. they're so pathetic.

and elliott smith rules.