Options

RHCP Tickets for Portland??

oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Did anyone get tickets for the Chili Peppers in Portland? Tickets for this show don't seem to be listed on Ticketmaster. Anyone know what's going on with this show and where I can get tickets? Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    Go to rosegarden.com or rosegarden.org I forget which one.
  • Options
    Go to rosegarden.com or rosegarden.org I forget which one.
    It was .com and thanks!! I just got two tickets!! :D You rock!
  • Options
    BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    I was going to buy some, but it looks as if they are playing Endfest in Auburn, WA the 12th of August. Or maybe in a far our coincidence the RHCP aren't playing Seattle in between Boise and Portland on the day of Endfest. I hate the venue, but I'd rather see them outside anyway.
  • Options
    Bremerton wrote:
    I was going to buy some, but it looks as if they are playing Endfest in Auburn, WA the 12th of August. Or maybe in a far our coincidence the RHCP aren't playing Seattle in between Boise and Portland on the day of Endfest. I hate the venue, but I'd rather see them outside anyway.
    White River sucks!! I would much rather drive to Portland to see them. Probably get back quicker too! ;)
  • Options
    orgirlorgirl Posts: 35
    This whole ticket situation was confusing. Didn't hear of the correct website until days after the sale. I was out of town though, but none of the links worked and none of the radio stations had it on there websites either. Has anyone else ever seen it done this way or is it something new?
  • Options
    orgirl wrote:
    This whole ticket situation was confusing. Didn't hear of the correct website until days after the sale. I was out of town though, but none of the links worked and none of the radio stations had it on there websites either. Has anyone else ever seen it done this way or is it something new?
    I agree. I had no idea what was going on with the Portland show and the RHCP website did not have a link to the Rose Garden's website. It was very poorly organized and advertised.