New DBT Dates????

frusciante89frusciante89 Posts: 125
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I saw on the Cains Ballroom website that the DBT have date their on oct 16th and ticketmaster has a few dates but their website does not have anything, before i buy tickets for the Tulsa show i want to see if there is anything closer, post if you can find the full tour.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jenn just posted some new Patterson solo dates, so new dates may not be out of the question, but haven't heard anything on this.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    I heard they are playing Tipitinas in New Orleans sometime in October.

I think there is a Fall tour in the works, they just don't have everything nailed down yet so they aren't announcing it yet.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • I heard they are playing Tipitinas in New Orleans sometime in October.

I think there is a Fall tour in the works, they just don't have everything nailed down yet so they aren't announcing it yet.
    Thanks.

I thought '07 was supposed to be a 'year off?'

:D
    Thanks.

I thought '07 was supposed to be a 'year off?'

:D

I know right?

I remember Pat saying there was possibly going to be a second leg of the Dirt Underneath tour sometime in the fall. And looking at how much everyone loved those shows, I can see them doing another round (fingers crossed for Florida!)
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • I know right?

I remember Pat saying there was possibly going to be a second leg of the Dirt Underneath tour sometime in the fall. And looking at how much everyone loved those shows, I can see them doing another round (fingers crossed for Florida!)
    He did say on the KEXP interview a few weeks ago (it's on dime) that the new record should be out early '08...so, they've been going full steam ever since the spring of '06. Hope they can keep it up.

He also mentioned somewhere that they like a month or two on the road, then time off...so lots of mini tours work for them.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I know right?

I would seriously dig a chance at seeing a Dirt Underneath/Rock show.....maybe Birmingham the night after Thanksgiving......it's a tradition, you know.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    And not a moment too soon...

Assload of new dates up on the website.

Mostly mid-westernish.

Damnit.
  • frusciante89frusciante89 Posts: 125
    And not a moment too soon...

Assload of new dates up on the website.

Mostly mid-westernish.

Damnit.
    Not seeing any on their website
    Hell yeah!!!! Takin' that left on the interstate on 10/12........Birmingham, Alabama........baby!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Oct 12 - Birmingham, AL - WorkPlay Theatre

Oct 13 - New Orleans - Tipitina's

Oct 14 - Fort Worth, TX - Texas Motor Speedway/Big State

Oct 16 - Tulsa, OK - Cain's Ballroom

Oct 17 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theatre

Oct 18 - Iowa City, IA - Englert Theatre

Oct 19 - Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue

Oct 20 - Madison, WI - Barrymore Theatre

Oct 22 - Chicago, IL - Park West

Oct 24 - Cleveland, OH - Beachland Ballroom & Tavern

Oct 25 - State College, PA - The State Theatre

Oct 26 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom

Oct 27 - Brooklyn, NY - Music Hall of Williamsburg

Oct 28 - Baltimore, MD - Ram's Head Live
    I needed to hit refresh and man, cant wait for the concert in Lawrence.
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    NICE!!

Who's going to the Chicago show? See ya there!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
    Man it looks like i will have to drive an extra hour to the tulsa show with the Lawrence show being 18 and Over, man i hate being a teenager!
  • Man it looks like i will have to drive an extra hour to the tulsa show with the Lawrence show being 18 and Over, man i hate being a teenager!
    Call the venue and ask.
    If not, join the DBT board and send a PM to Jenn...she might be able to figure something out.

They're typically pretty easy to work with if you're polite and ask ahead of time.
    It's probably worth a shot.
  • ISUalISUal Posts: 40
    I am sooooo at the Iowa City show. Wish they would hit Ames, though, oh well, a 2 hr drive is worth it to see the greatest band not called "Pearl Jam"
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die, but in between is mine..." Ed
    My wonderful wife has already purchased tix for the Birmingham show!!!! The Dirt Underneath!!!!! I am so pumped!!!! :D