Third Eye Blind Concert!!!

frusciante89frusciante89 Posts: 125
edited August 2007 in Other Music
I am a casual TEB fan, was not planning on going w/h cash issues but a friend won free tickets. Really was not planning on them to be fucking sweet, but they were. Stephen sounded great and really interacted with the crowd and sang ass off. decent guitar and the drummer was insane, friend got stick. Anyway there were this huge frat boy asshole right behind me (I was on the rail), who at any chance he had to try to elbow me off the fucking rail, asked him to stop and his drunk ass replayed, its a rock show pussy. Dont you fucking hates these people who just think there rough enough they get front row.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I am a casual TEB fan, was not planning on going w/h cash issues but a friend won free tickets. Really was not planning on them to be fucking sweet, but they were. Stephen sounded great and really interacted with the crowd and sang ass off. decent guitar and the drummer was insane, friend got stick. Anyway there were this huge frat boy asshole right behind me (I was on the rail), who at any chance he had to try to elbow me off the fucking rail, asked him to stop and his drunk ass replayed, its a rock show pussy. Dont you fucking hates these people who just think there rough enough they get front row.

I almost fought a girl over that once, it pisses me off when people think they have the right to take your spot even though you have been there longer.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    yeah, that happened to me at a Toadies concert last year. The only thing was it was the security guard getting everyone fired up and he was the one saying, "It's gonna get rough cause this is a rock concert" what a douche. The st pattys day after party parade only let people in 21+ and by the time the Toads hit the stage it was one huge, very rough pit. People pushing and picking fights left and right to get on the rail. I could only take it 5 songs and moved to the back, the crush against the rail was too much. F*ck that security that put on that event.

seen 3eb twice. First time was awesome, second time was a dissapointment (but it was a festival where moshing had gone on all day and they needed to get the crowd calmed down from all the injuries from earlier in the day. Stephen's voice sounded hoarse too though, and I thought Kevin was a way better guitarist than Toni.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    red mos wrote:
    yeah, that happened to me at a Toadies concert last year. The only thing was it was the security guard getting everyone fired up and he was the one saying, "It's gonna get rough cause this is a rock concert" what a douche. The st pattys day after party parade only let people in 21+ and by the time the Toads hit the stage it was one huge, very rough pit. People pushing and picking fights left and right to get on the rail. I could only take it 5 songs and moved to the back, the crush against the rail was too much. F*ck that security that put on that event.

seen 3eb twice. First time was awesome, second time was a dissapointment (but it was a festival where moshing had gone on all day and they needed to get the crowd calmed down from all the injuries from earlier in the day. Stephen's voice sounded hoarse too though, and I thought Kevin was a way better guitarist than Toni.

Sorry to jack this thread, but the Toadies played a concert last year????

They used to be one of my favorite bands and I haven't heard any news about them in a while. Last I heard was they broke up.
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    3EB's debut album was solid, but they went nowhere after their 2nd album Blue.
  • The third album has a few gems.....Crystal Baller and Blinded come to mind. You'll enjoy those.
  • lastexitlastexit Posts: 257
    That's what you get for going to a Third Eye Blind show. I might have more respect for you if you said you went to a Blind My Brown Eye show.....then again, probably not.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I had the pleasure of watching my wife kick a girl's ass for front row at a STP concert. It was a general admission New Year's Eve show in Orlando, FL at Hard Rock live....we got their super early, got on the front rail...and everything was cool, and then some asian chick "tried" to pull my wife off the rail right when STP came on stage....Let's just say I think my wife was more in love with Scott Weiland that night than me...she wailed on this chick...and ended up getting the asian chick kicked out of the show...ouch it was a $125 ticket too!...the show was awesome!
    "It's all happening"