Ben Harper's Lifeline comes out on THE 28th!!!!

frusciante89frusciante89 Posts: 125
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Love the single In The Coulours and cant wait for this album, heard another song called Put It ON Me was pretty good. Love the fact that Ben Harper can write totally fucking rocking songs like Ground On Down, Less, and Faded and still have songs with great acoustic soul songs. Lets hear it for the New album and Mr.Ben Harper
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i think if you you pre-order it on his website you get a free 5-song live acoustic EP

ill be pickin this up
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    You can give a listen here to the single "In The Colors from LIFELINE.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• forgot to mention im seeing him live at the Uptown Theatre in KC on the second ;)
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i can't wait for this album...i think he just keeps getting better with each album. i heard the single and "say you will" at lolla...the latter is real cool, an upbeat soul song. there's also a song "fight outta you" which really grew on me.

man, next week. that was fast
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • I have seen several threads about this so I just randomly picked one to post on. Has anyone bought the album yet? I preordered it off of his website to get the 5 song acoustic EP - well worth it. I downloaded that yesterday and it has some nice versions of old favs and Lifeline off the the new album. I have been listening to the album off of the internet for the past few days.
    http://spinner.aol.com/artists/new-releases-full-cds?defaultTab=2
    I can't wait to have it in hand!

As with most of his albums - I like just about everything, but only love one or two songs. Im really nuts about Lifeline right now.

Anyone else?
    Don't gimme no lip