The Killers

tainosurftainosurf Posts: 8
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Would like to know the thoughts regarding The Killers music in the Pearl Jam community.

Yust finish listening Sam's Town and from a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest score, I give it a 11. Awesome tunes!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    We have a forum here called "Other Music" and there is already a thread about The Killers where people say what they think of it. Try there: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=210617
  • tainosurf wrote:
    Would like to know the thoughts regarding The Killers music in the Pearl Jam community.

Yust finish listening Sam's Town and from a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest score, I give it a 11. Awesome tunes!

Sam's Towns sucks. It really does.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Do Not Like Them
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • listened to the album and thought it was really bad. i wanted to like it, but i just couldn't do it.
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Ted Bundy wasn't much of a singer, but he played a mean "Axe"!!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Thanks!!

I didn't know about the other thread in "other music" but the idea of writing this down here is for people that are not going to look in that room sees this thread up here and post their ideas if they want to.

Thanks anyway!!, I'll be waiting for posts there........
  • tainosurf wrote:
    Thanks!!

I didn't know about the other thread in "other music" but the idea of writing this down here is for people that are not going to look in that room sees this thread up here and post their ideas if they want to.

Thanks anyway!!, I'll be waiting for posts there........

Yeah, but I guess that's what it's there for. Could you imagine all the random bullshit that would show up on here just because people wanted to make sure people saw it instead of going to another board? I'd come to the porch to talk about Pearl Jam and have to read about the 2006 Chicago Cubs. Thank God for the AET so I don't have to hear anything about the Cubs.
  • Yeah, but I guess that's what it's there for. Could you imagine all the random bullshit that would show up on here just because people wanted to make sure people saw it instead of going to another board? I'd come to the porch to talk about Pearl Jam and have to read about the 2006 Chicago Cubs. Thank God for the AET so I don't have to hear anything about the Cubs.

You are so right!!

by the way you enter to this thread and write this down but nothing regarding its title.

People here are so touchy, its incredible. But if i write down PJ related then it ok !!, so absurd !!

Let people write whatever they want, if you read the title and you are not interested in the subject yust dont enter. As simple as that !

But always somebody has to come and bithc about.

Say whatever you want really, i don't give a f***.

it's not my intention to be rude but sometimes people in here are so stupid its unbeleivable.
  • Leo86Leo86 Posts: 165
    The Killers = Shit
    Dublin 23/08/06
    Wembley 18/06/07
  • tainosurf wrote:
    You are so right!!

by the way you enter to this thread and write this down but nothing regarding its title.

People here are so touchy, its incredible. But if i write down PJ related then it ok !!, so absurd !!

Let people write whatever they want, if you read the title and you are not interested in the subject yust dont enter. As simple as that !

But always somebody has to come and bithc about.

Say whatever you want really, i don't give a f***.

it's not my intention to be rude but sometimes people in here are so stupid its unbeleivable.

Well, this is a Pearl Jam forum so it would make sense for the main forum to be about Pearl Jam. If you want to be able to write whatever you want, wherever you want I suggest you start a blog.

Also, to stay on topic, Sams Town is okay, it hasn't really sunk in with me yet. I really like the first song though
  • I really like the killers, I bought the cd this past weekend, and it's pretty good! you say so, nice tunes, I really love it but Hot Fuss it's better!

can't wait to see them here in mexico next month! :D
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • MJSB74MJSB74 Posts: 75
    The new album is a steaming pile of horse shit. Just really really bad.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Listened to it through 3 times i think and dont like it at all, find it rather boring. Thought there were some decent songs on hot fuss but cant get into this one at all.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • i'll just politely say -20,000
  • stu gee wrote:
    Listened to it through 3 times i think and dont like it at all, find it rather boring. Thought there were some decent songs on hot fuss but cant get into this one at all.

My thoughts exactly.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    i'm not really a fan. but All These Things That I Have Done is quite fantastic. something about the haunting quality in the beginning that turns into a sing-a-long at the end just gets me. great tune.
    Live Free or Die!
  • I really enjoyed Sam's town.
  • loved hot fuss so many great songs but sams town except bling and when you were young just cant hold my attention thought it would get better through time but just seems to dissapoint me more and more everytime i listen to it hate to say it but a real dissapointment to me after hot fuss
    anyone heard the song where is she? it never got put on the album because what its about ive got it on demo and it sounds better than most of the album reminds me of the style of hot fuss
  • Hot Fuss were alright.

Sam's Town were not

Just my opinion
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    i'll just politely say -20,000
    I'd say you're being too polite!!!
    #FHP