Alice in Chains at Benaroya....

GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Anyone going tonight??? Besides you Lizardking, I know you are!!! :)
Everybody made a movie....
Everybody had a one line.....
Everybody misses Andy....
We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    holy fuck

all acoustic like pj?
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    I BrisK I wrote:
    holy fuck

all acoustic like pj?

Yup.... with Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart and a girls choir.....

• I wish I could teleport from Detroit to Seattle? I ordered a teleporter off Ebay...but it still hasn't arrived.
    gonna have to try find a get boot of this!
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    I'll be there! Unfortunately I don't have my recording gear with me today. I'm hoping somebody records it. It should be a cool show.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    I'm going to try to bring in a camcorder..... not much good for audio.

On a side note.... Thanks jeffbr!!!! The Brad show sounds great! Wish you had your stuff tonight!

• If someone can find a boot of anything from their acoustic hour thing I would be soooo happy I want to hear this show so bad. I'm really kicking myself now for not going to see them.
  • 4 songs...I'm really glad I didn't go. That is false advertising at the highest level.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Bremerton wrote:
    4 songs...I'm really glad I didn't go. That is false advertising at the highest level.

Yea, I was there thought it was going to be mostly Aic and heart. I think Heart played like 2 or so songs then there was a breack then aic came out. There were mostly suit and ties there and when they started playing all the old people looked at eachother like what the fuck is this. I really wish heart and aic would of played with eachother. But they didnt , But when they ended it with Kashmir it was a amazing performance even the old lady next to me was slowly headbanging. Oh well 4 songs i wouldnt of heard from them if i didnt go plus it was for a good cause feel like i did a good deed plus i got some guiter pics from the show. over all it was different i have seen Aic in a festival big venue small club now this so it was interesting .
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    Bremerton wrote:
    4 songs...I'm really glad I didn't go. That is false advertising at the highest level.
    actually, no, it was about right. There were other performers, five of them according to the program, who were announced along with the big two and the symphony and choir.

And you figure if the show doesn't start until 8.....finish around 11, andit was a benefit show, other stuff had to happen.

Yes, 4 songs, but they were on stage for at least 30-40 minutes. Whale and Wasp, followed by Sickman was good, but I Stay away and Kashmir were killer. I was happy.

and prior to that, the pianist and coordinator Matt Messina, played an awesome rendition of Led Zep's tune Ten Years Gone. I thoroughly enjoyed that one.
  • Who was on vox, Will Duvall?

thanks for youtube link but i really wanna see other songs ....ahh there arn't any on youtube
    I BrisK I wrote:
    thanks for youtube link but i really wanna see other songs ....ahh there arn't any on youtube

I saw plenty o professional recording type stuff. Including video. Hopefully something will surface soon! (not like the tsunami relief benefit)

• Somebody please tell me there is a soundboard recording of this. Alice doing KASHMIR!!!