Kate Nash

drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
edited October 2007 in Other Music
My inner 15-year-old is in love with her music. Does anyone know where I can get her album here in the States? It was on the rack for $40 at Virgin in NY a few weeks ago. :eek:

Either way, I'm lovin' her music. Here's a taste, if you've never heard her before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XA5Xb-ALk
drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• She's cute, but I can't stand her music.

The overly done british accent annoys the shit out of me.
  • Yes i just bought her cd like 2 weeks ago, i like her voice .
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    drivingrl wrote:
    My inner 15-year-old is in love with her music. Does anyone know where I can get her album here in the States? It was on the rack for $40 at Virgin in NY a few weeks ago. :eek:

Either way, I'm lovin' her music. Here's a taste, if you've never heard her before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XA5Xb-ALk

OH DEAR!!?
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I'm pretty sure one day I'm going to marry Kate Nash. she is pretty much the cutest girl on earth.
    we'll have to do something about that voice though... :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure one day I'm going to marry Kate Nash. she is pretty much the cutest girl on earth.
    we'll have to do something about that voice though... :D

I really like it. I love all things super-English, though. :)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    drivingrl wrote:
    I really like it. I love all things super-English, though. :)
    it's just that, if you hear her talk she is from around london but has a very well-spoken middle-class sort of accent :P she's putting her singing voice on because LAAAHNDON accents are all the rage right now in UK music.

but she is so pretty, so I'll let her off :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"