Coming to WA from AK for RH

luenemannluenemann Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I'm flying down to Seattle for the Radiohead show in a few weeks. Never been to Seattle. I imagine there's gotta be a few folks on here from there who can kindly offer advice on where to get a room relatively close to the venue. Doesn't have to be nice, but don't want to stay in a dump. And any advice on what to do in that general area for a few hours of cheap fun or good food would be appreciated as well.
Thanks.
Chicago Stadium 94 Soldier Field 95 Alpine Valley #2 98 United Center 98 San Diego 00 Mountain View 03 STL VFC 04
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    We're headed to Homer to visit my MIL. :) Love AK! I don't really have any tips for you though as we're north, but when we go to Seattle we just google and really haven't had a bad experience. We usually get a place close to the venue, but always go to Pike Place Market while we're there. Have fun. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • If it is any help...the White River is in the city of Auburn, Wash. Not sure how many hotels are in that city...but, the next closest would be Tacoma I would think...sorry, I am not a southender!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....