New R.E.M. clip

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Now this isn't official (I don't think)... but nonetheless if your an R.E.M. fan you will love this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYjq29NY5sg

this is the official clip i believe -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_We6ubpUHZs&NR=1
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thanks for posting that, i've been on a big rem kick lately....trying to decide if i want to pay 100 bucks for a CHEAP seat when they play at jones beach in june...
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    thanks for posting that, i've been on a big rem kick lately....trying to decide if i want to pay 100 bucks for a CHEAP seat when they play at jones beach in june...

Is there any ticket info available for the US shows? (Prices, on sale dates, etc.) I am in the fan club, but have received nothing at all about when tickets will go on sale.
  • i looked on the jones beach theater site, i saw the prices and kind of turned away in horror.....but i didn't notice if they are already on sale or when they go on sale
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    i looked on the jones beach theater site, i saw the prices and kind of turned away in horror.....but i didn't notice if they are already on sale or when they go on sale

Thanks!
  • Fucking Sweet!

REM ARE BACK!

:D:D:D

Thats the happy heady band i used to know!

THERE IS A GOD!
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?