Band of Horses: Everything all the time

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Go out and grab this album!! I didnt like it at first but I realised it is just like MMJ so its awesome. Go and get it.
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    It does take a while to really enjoy it. I really like "weed party" and "the first song."
  • Zoso wrote:
    Go out and grab this album!! I didnt like it at first but I realised it is just like MMJ so its awesome. Go and get it.
    Agree - I love this - very much like MMJ ;)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i love them! they were great live too... i consider them a mixture of bands, however. not just mmj. red house painters, built to spill, and a few other bands i cannot put my finger on...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • SoupySoupy Posts: 171
    I brought this a week or so ago and only played it once so far and wasn't really impressed terrible lifeless production and a weak vocal proformance put me right off. I take it I should give it a few more spins?
  • I freakin love this album and played it nonstop all summer. Love Band of Horses. I was lucky enough to see them a few times when Mat was still a member. :)
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    Soupy wrote:
    I brought this a week or so ago and only played it once so far and wasn't really impressed terrible lifeless production and a weak vocal proformance put me right off. I take it I should give it a few more spins?

give it more chances. can't see why you would think it is a weak vocal performance????? are we talking about the same band??
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    i didn't like it at first either.. but found it to have a lot of depth after a few listens... i like it a lot more now
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • its not that much like MMJ
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times