Patti Smith

quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
edited December 2007 in Other Music
I'm sure there has to be a few of her fans around here! I'm planning a trip into NYC for one of her upcoming shows and would love to get a photo pass, but I can't find out who her publicist is. Anyone know this info or know where to direct me? I can usually quickly find publicists online, but there isn't a lot of recent news/info of her online!

She's amazing live and a great person if you get to meet her! I'd love to see Ed team up with her, the stage may explode with energy if that happened!
rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    I'm going on New Years Eve, should be awesome.
  • mulva9 wrote:
    I'm going on New Years Eve, should be awesome.
    arrgh I wish I could go on NYE. She's amazing. Her name doesn't rhyme with a part of the female anatomy, but she's still cool.
  • I'd love to see Ed team up with her, the stage may explode with energy if that happened!

Good idea! I'm surprised that hasn't already happened.

(Can't help you, I'm afraid). :)
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Good idea! I'm surprised that hasn't already happened.

They did share the stage at this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction though.

Wish I could go for NYE!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    JaneNY wrote:
    They did share the stage at this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction though.

Wish I could go for NYE!

She played the Croc here in Seattle a while back. After seeing her at the R'n'R ceremony I was seriously kicking myself for not going to the Croc (small club) show. I suck.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    ^^^^ Hopefully you'll get another chance! We also saw her this summer at Lollapalooza, on the RAIL. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008