Ben Harper

cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
edited June 2007 in Other Music
i saw Ben Harper this past weekend, and i must say it was absolutely phenomenal. To be honest, i'd have to put it right up there with some of the PJ shows i've seen. Absolutely fantastic. Moving, in fact.

Tom Morello opened and was pretty fucking cool too.
"When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Sounds like a cool show. Only got into Ben Harper over the last year or so.
    Still only got a couple of albums, but I think he's extremely talented.

What's Morello like as a singer? Not got the Nightwatchman album yet.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    pirlo21 wrote:
    Sounds like a cool show. Only got into Ben Harper over the last year or so.
    Still only got a couple of albums, but I think he's extremely talented.

What's Morello like as a singer? Not got the Nightwatchman album yet.

i've always been a big fan of harper and was expecting a great show, i was surprised at just how blown away i was.

Morello, is not really known to be a great vocalist, he is still very cool. With him its more about the lyrics and the playing than it is the actual singing :)
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • PiercePierce Posts: 71
    saw him here last week here in tulsa....great show...
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    i wanted to see him live. I picked up diamonds on the inside and really got into his stuff. I'm still missing a couple of his older albums but i've still yet to see him
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05