arcade fire - the funeral

glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
edited January 2007 in Other Music
i spend quite a bit of time on radiohead's message board. especially the other music section. i've come to know of a couple of really cool bands thru that board. and that is what brings me to this thread:

arcade fire
a lot of posters couldn't stop talking bout this band. so, i decided to buy their album, and holy shit it is rediculously incredible
you get the picture

agree(1)/disagree(2)
?
Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=230003

Do you have short term memory loss? you posted that one four days ago, there is a loft of Arcade Fire fans here, looking forward to the new album in March, from the songs I've heard so far Neon Bible is going to rival Funeral in terms of excellence and amazingness.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Arcade Fire gave two surprise unnanounced (yet sold out) show this week, one in a Ottawa High School, and one in a Montreal church basement... of course i heard about them the day after :( ...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399

Do you have short term memory loss? you posted that one four days ago, there is a loft of Arcade Fire fans here, looking forward to the new album in March, from the songs I've heard so far Neon Bible is going to rival Funeral in terms of excellence and amazingness.:)

some people should reduce their pot consumption drastically :-), this is ridiculous!!!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

damn, i didnt even realize this was a diff thread. some people need to be cut off!
  • MCGMCG Posts: 780
    So yes its good, but is it 2 threads good?
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Arcade Fire gave two surprise unnanounced (yet sold out) show this week, one in a Ottawa High School, and one in a Montreal church basement... of course i heard about them the day after :( ...

My friend went to the one in the school, said it was amazing.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V