Red Wine + Rock & Roll

glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
edited December 2007 in Other Music
quite the good combo actually.
Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    yes indeed,

i find red wine and pearl jam to be a very nice combo as well, actually, i think i may now have my plan for tonight :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    a5pj wrote:
    yes indeed,

i find red wine and pearl jam to be a very nice combo as well, actually, i think i may now have my plan for tonight :D

Red Wine or Jack Daniels.

I too am planning a night of red wine and relaxing to good music (PJ included of course)
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    glasshouse wrote:
    quite the good combo actually.
    touche. as is weed + alternative music :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    My favorite.

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • i find that a good single malt scotch pairs well with just about any style of music.
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    i'm smoking an Egyptian pipe
    i'm consuming Gin & Tonic
    i'm listening to Nick Cave
    i'm thinking about beautiful woman
    i'm fighting crying
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick