can someone please create a chris cornell Forum on Pearl Jam Message Pit

glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
edited June 2007 in Other Music
because all these chris cornell threads flooding the other music section is working on my nerves brothers and sisters. i mean there's obviously more than enough command for such an additional forum.

but common my brothers, i thought there were more to other music than fucking chris cornell.

and if you are a chris cornell die hard, please don't bitch in this thread because i don't bitch in yours and this is to the advantage of us all my brothers.

piace
Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    glasshouse wrote:
    because all these chris cornell threads flooding the other music section is working on my nerves brothers and sisters. i mean there's obviously more than enough command for such an additional forum.

but common my brothers, i thought there were more to other music than fucking chris cornell.

and if you are a chris cornell die hard, please don't bitch in this thread because i don't bitch in yours and this is to the advantage of us all my brothers.

piace

or why not just sign onto a Chris Cornell message board?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    eMMI wrote:
    or why not just sign onto a Chris Cornell message board?

that's a even better idea my brother

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Or, now here's an idea, when you see the words "Chris Cornell" in a thread title don't read it! Simple, really...

I enjoy reading posts about CC, but I don't want to go to the CC message board unless I really have to, as the talk is only about CC.

Some PJ fans are SG/AS/CC fans too. Deal with it.
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Besides your thread, there's only one other CC one on first page, about his last gig...

Threads come and go... don't read them if they bother you.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    glasshouse wrote:

piace

I could be wrong but I do believe CC falls into the "other music" category, so those threads are right where they belong. Don't read them if you don't want to; it really is just that simple.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • it's a shame too, cuz he really isn't good at all.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    glasshouse wrote:

piace

I hate all the Cornell threads too.....but all you're doing here is starting another one.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    pdh1978 wrote:
    Or, now here's an idea, when you see the words "Chris Cornell" in a thread title don't read it! Simple, really...

I enjoy reading posts about CC, but I don't want to go to the CC message board unless I really have to, as the talk is only about CC.

Some PJ fans are SG/AS/CC fans too. Deal with it.

The only premanent solution is to filter all threads with the words "Chris Cornell"... and redirect them to a black hole.
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    glasshouse wrote:

piace

say your prayers, each your vitamins.........WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! Brother.

hehehehehe just bustin your balls.
  • glasshouse wrote:

piace

This is probably because most people who grew up with Pearl Jam, grew up with Chris Cornell aswell.

I am also well aware of the irony here. C'mon though? He is great!
    What else do you want us to say?
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    The Chris Cornell threads remind me of this scene from Life of Brian:

JUDITH:
    Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS:
    Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    glasshouse wrote:

piace

if you dont like the thread dont click on them, it isn't hard to just work your way around them, you arn't drowning in them, just miss it and look at the name of the next thread

there really arn't that many.... especially his tour is complete or well his main shows are over i.e. astoria

jeeze
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    I'm gonna go to the chris Cornell message board and fucking FLOOD IT with Pearl Jam threads. Then I will be a happy boy.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    glasshouse wrote:
    that's a even better idea my brother

haha. I ain't no brother! :p

maybe I shouldn't be bumping this one, but just had to correct that one.. sorry. :o

but yeah, if you like talking about CC a lot, sign onto one of his boards, if you stumble across a CC thread or two floating around here and couldn't care less, ignore it. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    eMMI wrote:
    but yeah, if you like talking about CC a lot, sign onto one of his boards, if you stumble across a CC thread or two floating around here and couldn't care less, ignore it. :)

good point br......sister