how bad ass was this concert?

toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
edited January 2008 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGmB-pYWY

Would love to find a good quality boot of this show.

Set 1 Long Road, Jeremy, The Ship Song, Footsteps, Falling Down, Better Man, Last Exit, Spin The Black Circle, Animal, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Not For You, Go, State Of Love And Trust, Daughter/(This Boy)/(Old Man), Garden, I've Just Seen A Face, Alive, Whipping, Lukin, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Blood

Encore 1 Black, Porch, Immortality

Encore 2 Indifference
Take time to see the sky,
Find shapes in the clouds.
Hear the murmur of the wind
and touch the cool water.
Walk softly,
we are intruders,
tolerated briefly
In an infinite universe.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hmm.. im sure that concert was great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

but this is why i love this band
    saw things so much clearer
  • toronado10 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rGmB-pYWY

Would love to find a good quality boot of this show.

Set 1 Long Road, Jeremy, The Ship Song, Footsteps, Falling Down, Better Man, Last Exit, Spin The Black Circle, Animal, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Not For You, Go, State Of Love And Trust, Daughter/(This Boy)/(Old Man), Garden, I've Just Seen A Face, Alive, Whipping, Lukin, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Blood

Encore 1 Black, Porch, Immortality

Encore 2 Indifference

I actually just requested this in the boot thread over on the GTF boards. I had an old copy of 'I've Just Seen a Face' and wanted the whole show.. It's pretty damn good. I really wish Eddie would sing 'I've Just Seen a Face' much more.. it's awesome!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • I actually just requested this in the boot thread over on the GTF boards. I had an old copy of 'I've Just Seen a Face' and wanted the whole show.. It's pretty damn good. I really wish Eddie would sing 'I've Just Seen a Face' much more.. it's awesome!

any luck finding this boot?
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • I actually just requested this in the boot thread over on the GTF boards. I had an old copy of 'I've Just Seen a Face' and wanted the whole show.. It's pretty damn good. I really wish Eddie would sing 'I've Just Seen a Face' much more.. it's awesome!

i have this boot on CD. bought it back in the day. it's pretty scratched but i can rip it and upload it somewhere if you like.
  • Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    Red Rocks 95'. I have it on dvd. Pretty fucking special.
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    hmm.. im sure that concert was great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

but this is why i love this band

lollacaust
  • IS "falling down" an original PJ song or a cover? If a cover who did it?
  • IS "falling down" an original PJ song or a cover? If a cover who did it?

It's an original/improv. Mike took the music and gave it to the Rockfords for the song "Distress".
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    It's an original/improv. Mike took the music and gave it to the Rockfords for the song "Distress".
    I always thought it was a Nick Cave song? Or was that the Ship Song?
    NERDS!
  • I always thought it was a Nick Cave song? Or was that the Ship Song?

Ship Song is the cover, and I think you're right about it being a Nick Cave song.
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • Scroll down a bit here:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213441&page=210

I requested it and hiding103006 came through :D

The quality is as good as any fan boot I've heard (although I haven't downloaded many fan boots). It's pretty decent.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Scroll down a bit here:

Thanks for the assist. Listening to it right now.

Nice!

Edit - I like the alternate version of Jeremy. Nice surprise.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    It's a pretty cool show on DVD.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,686
    Sounds awesome. I've never heard "Falling Down".
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,610
    It's kinda sad to think they will probably never play Red Rocks again.
    I think now they would draw too big a crowd because so many people would travel to see that show. Then there'd be the people freaking that they got shut out and scaling the rocks & shit.

The venue was so amazing and the show equally majical.
  • Guys, get the FLAC of this show. It's so much better. I'm Gone has it over at his blogspot, Shut Your Mouth.

http://thearmyreserve1995usabootlegs.blogspot.com/2007/02/1995-06-20-red-rocks-ampitheater.html
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC