i'm looking for "walking with a ghost" by White Stripes?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited July 2007 in Other Music
does anyone have and would be willing to email me it or something.. in return i'll make the fart noise with my armpit for you?
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    anyone?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • go to limewire.com...i seen your post and i'm listeneing to the song right now...i do not know how to e-mail a song to you
    "I never make plans that far ahead"
    thanks to the 2 guys who pm'd me and others help.. i now have the song.. muchos gracias!!

:):):)
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    Isn't this a Tegan and Sara song?
    Cock Fight.
    Tek Money wrote:
    Isn't this a Tegan and Sara song?

that it be