Against Me!

jammerfalljammerfall Posts: 908
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Picked up their "New Wave" cd today only because I knew that it was produced by (my personal hero) Butch Vig. It's an awesome cd; cool lyrics and some nice hooks sprinkled through out it. I'm curious about AM!'s previous output. Anyone?
"Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jammerfall wrote:
    Picked up their "New Wave" cd today only because I knew that it was produced by (my personal hero) Butch Vig. It's an awesome cd; cool lyrics and some nice hooks sprinkled through out it. I'm curious about AM!'s previous output. Anyone?
    generally I find myself less interested with every new release which is good for you :) it can only get better. their first album, Reinventing Axl Rose is by far the best. it's very raw and underproduced though so if you like them for Vig's sound you probably won't dig it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    Wagon Wheel is a beautiful song.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all