Soundgarden

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited August 2006 in Other Music
Just been watching some live videos on youtube and they looked so intense on stage. I wish I'd seen them live so much. There's a performance of slaves & bulldozers that is just unreal. Chris's voice just blows my mind.

Was anyone here lucky enough to see SG live?
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I didn't but I'd love to see An Unkind live!
    :( Born a decade too late...
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Just been watching some live videos on youtube and they looked so intense on stage. I wish I'd seen them live so much. There's a performance of slaves & bulldozers that is just unreal. Chris's voice just blows my mind.

Was anyone here lucky enough to see SG live?

4 times
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    There's a performance of slaves & bulldozers that is just unreal.

Could you point that video out to me? That's one of my favorites.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Oh how I love this band(resides in slot number 1 comfortably next to Pearl Jam for favorite bands) They are/were such a force to be reckoned with and purely amazing and brilliant at what they did. and those youtube videos..absolutely BONE-CHILLING! Nothing could ever replicate the signature power of this band that they weilded.
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    DOSW wrote:
    Could you point that video out to me? That's one of my favorites.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQqYbY3S5c
    enjoy
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    danny72688 wrote:
    I didn't but I'd love to see An Unkind live!
    :( Born a decade too late...

Me too. Was... 17 when they disbanded. And it's worse because I was born in a tiny Pacific islet :D