Fans of Neil Young/Springsteen...

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Just curious what you people think of the covers I recorded with my brother :) Dancing in the Dark was recorded about 8 months ago and is quite a major departure from the original and Rockin' in the Free World was recorded just this afternoon and is pretty faithful to the original. I play all the instruments on all the songs on the myspace page and sing backing vocals on all of them/and lead vocals on Rockin' in the free world.

Oh, and any feedback on the 4 originals up there would be cool too :)

http://www.myspace.com/theantipsychoticbudweisercombination
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,972
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Just curious what you people think of the covers I recorded with my brother :) Dancing in the Dark was recorded about 8 months ago and is quite a major departure from the original and Rockin' in the Free World was recorded just this afternoon and is pretty faithful to the original. I play all the instruments on all the songs on the myspace page and sing backing vocals on all of them/and lead vocals on Rockin' in the free world.

Oh, and any feedback on the 4 originals up there would be cool too :)

http://www.myspace.com/theantipsychoticbudweisercombination

I'm jealous of anyone who can play anything. I've got a guitar and I suck. Guess I should practice more than once a month :p.

Anyway, RITFW sounded good. Even so, don't quit your day job, just yet :p. But DO keep on RITFW!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    imalive wrote:
    I'm jealous of anyone who can play anything. I've got a guitar and I suck. Guess I should practice more than once a month :p.

Anyway, RITFW sounded good. Even so, don't quit your day job, just yet :p. But DO keep on RITFW!
    hah, I don't have a job :D lazy student layabout. Bear in mind that we knocked that out today in about 20 minutes. Most of our songs are more developed than that :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"