I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited March 2008 in Other Music
show some fucking love for Iggy and the Stooges. Raw Power indeed. Rock how it was meant to be rolled.
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Nice. Iggy and The Stooges fucking absolutely rock! Great stuff!
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Raw Power is fucking AMAZING!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    fucking legends. its a sign of the apocolpse that fucking madonna gets into the R&R hall of fame before them.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • spat wrote:
    fucking legends. its a sign of the apocolpse that fucking madonna gets into the R&R hall of fame before them.
    I agree bro..
    Now we got a fuckin fight up here,what there's a republican in the audience,what's going on? Eddie(Randell's Island N.Y 96)
  • Raw Power = One of the greatest albums ever.

Every time I hear Search and Destroy I think of Phillip Seymour Hoffman dancing in the movie Almost Famous.
  • hendrix78hendrix78 Posts: 507
    I'm a runaway son of a nuclear a-bomb....
    Great fucking song and record and band. Gimme Danger is another favorite of mine.