song that will make you happy

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited June 2007 in Other Music
ok, I'm plugging a musician here. its not me and I dont know him personally but I stumbled across him on myspace. his songs are unique. he writes some about famous people, often rather obscure but well known people like lizo, the presenter from UK children's news show newsround, talkshow host Jeremy Kyle, survival expert Ray Mears etc. His songs can be laugh-outloud funny or heartbreakingly sad, often in the same song. He also has one of the bet grasps of vocal harmony I have ever heard and some lovely piano playing. I genuinely have nothing to do with this guy but I really think his musc is that good. his website has about 40 songs to stream but here are my recommendations if you have time to listen:

Lizo from newsround
Ibiza
Phones away boys
Ray Mears
Badger without a bodger
Jasper Leg-head

http://www.tomrosenthal.co.uk
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    just noticed that I forgot the link. edit.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"