Karen O

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited May 2008 in Other Music
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    She is awesome, I'm in love with her.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • i concur
  • How could anyone not love her after this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJjHCZN46U
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Yep, she's one hot chick :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    oh yes, she is sexy and damn well knows how to be sexy, just listen to her singing especially screaming parts ;)
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    How could anyone not love her after this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJjHCZN46U
    Oh christ she's hot.

Even when she looks mental I still love her :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpDVcVKsXE
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • DjangoDjango Posts: 152
    One a me fav's

Think Letterman's like's her too

YYY's one of the best bands of the last couple of years....says me
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    karen o is a modern day goddess. one day there will be a religion in her name.

that outfit she wore during the 06 tour which was partly see-thru was the greatest thing that happened that year. ok the pj tour was pretty cool too.
    that outfit she wore during the 06 tour which was partly see-thru was the greatest thing that happened that year. ok the pj tour was pretty cool too.
    :D:D:D
  • Not bad for a woman with an upside down face. Mind, you, an upside down face (self-edits rest of sentence)

:D
    Not bad for a woman with an upside down face. Mind, you, an upside down face (self-edits rest of sentence)

:D
    hehe :D

Seriously though, I don't normally go for that type of woman. Looks-wise, yes, very much my type, but I'm not normally big on flamboyant, spandex wearing lunatics. Something about her energy and way she carries herself is amazing to me :o

Plus you know she'd destroy in the sack. In a good way.
  • i think she qualifies as unnattractive yet very sexy.

and yeah i may be afraid of what she might do to me in the sack, but it would be worth it to find out.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    hehe :D

Seriously though, I don't normally go for that type of woman. Looks-wise, yes, very much my type, but I'm not normally big on flamboyant, spandex wearing lunatics. Something about her energy and way she carries herself is amazing to me :o

Plus you know she'd destroy in the sack. In a good way.

Destroying? I'm nearly thirty-six. I don't want destroyin'. I need nursin'.

Anyway, back to the music .... ;)
    Destroying? I'm nearly thirty-six. I don't want destroyin'. I need nursin'.

Anyway, back to the music .... ;)
    haha :D

yeah, to be fair, and in defence of my horribly shallow thread, I very much enjoy her music too.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    haha :D

yeah, to be fair, and in defence of my horribly shallow thread, I very much enjoy her music too.

if you wanted to talk about the music should have made a yyy thread.

i think thats part of her appeal, 'destorying in the sack.' she's not as crazy as wendy williams on stage, but karen o is way hotter. but wendy was maybe too crazy.
    if you wanted to talk about the music should have made a yyy thread.

i think thats part of her appeal, 'destorying in the sack.' she's not as crazy as wendy williams on stage, but karen o is way hotter. but wendy was maybe too crazy.
    No no, don't get me wrong. The thread IS just about how hot she is. I'm just saying, I do like her music too :D
  • indiffgrlindiffgrl Posts: 39
    She is amazing. I saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs a couple years ago and she put on an amazing show. She was crazy, it was awesome!!
    Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen....... Learn to forget....... fingers weive quick minarets speak in secret alphabet.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    No no, don't get me wrong. The thread IS just about how hot she is. I'm just saying, I do like her music too :D

haha i thought you were trying to derail a perfectly good thread. glad to see its all on topic.

now back on topic. the mullet a few years ago didnt really do it for me too much. she was still hot and all, but a mullet? glad to see that its gone.
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    a camel toe of this magnitude only comes along once in a lifetime.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
    haha i thought you were trying to derail a perfectly good thread. glad to see its all on topic.

now back on topic. the mullet a few years ago didnt really do it for me too much. she was still hot and all, but a mullet? glad to see that its gone.
    She's just about the only woman on earth who could nearly pull it off though :D
    this thread really needs pictures.
    this thread really needs pictures.
    You can't even see her face properly but dang she looks cute.
    http://bling.f0rnicate.org/seattle/yyy1.png
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    You can't even see her face properly but dang she looks cute.
    http://bling.f0rnicate.org/seattle/yyy1.png

She looks like a less masculine Carrie Brownstein in that pic. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    I'd like to give her a facial. I mean a facial treatment at the spa, of course.
  • My Queen.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • SoupySoupy Posts: 171
    I'm more of a Shirley Manson guy myself. In the mid 90's there was no-one sexier, even now at 40 she's still damn hot.
    spnkri wrote:
    I'd like to give her a facial. I mean a facial treatment at the spa, of course.

id give her a pearl necklace....the only kind i can afford.