Sonny Sharrock

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited May 2008 in Other Music
If you're a fan of jazz, free-jazz or just good music, check this album out. About as accessible as supposedly free jazz gets. I checked and the album is out of print so I am not breaking the rules on copywrited material technically. The album is not commercially available.

Sonny Sharrock - Ask the Ages
http://www.mediafire.com/?lfndeevtvwn
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Bump. you're all missing out.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • "Black Woman" is well worth checking out.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    "Black Woman" is well worth checking out.
    Yup. Got that too.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    yeah cheers, give it a go.

Getting quite into that asian psychedelic stuff you put up the other night, definitely agree that the opening song is fuckin ace.