Music Game#666!!!!!!

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Ok this is what I proprose take a CD from your collection, stick it in the player, listen to it and then write what you think of it give a review hopefully turn some people on to something they aint heard before, how do you or DON'T you like that for a plan Odin?;)

Ok I'll start: The Cooper Temple Clause - See This Through and Leave

This album is head blowing, the guitars, the powerfull drums, the clever use of electronica elements augmenting the organic instrumentation, everyone needs to hear this album, it is sheer beauty.
Starting with the head popping Did You Miss Me? which goes from hauntingly menacing, to heavily thrashing over the course of 6 minutes, followed up by the thrashy number Film-Maker following that with highlights for me such as the awesome Amber, Been Training Dogs and finishing up with the 8+min opus Murder Song.
Do yourself a favour if you haven't already, check out this modern British classic.:)
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ive heard amber and did you miss me?, been training dogs and filmmaker. :) but alas, as yet, have not had the pleasure of hearing murder song. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    ive heard amber and did you miss me?, been training dogs and filmmaker. :) but alas, as yet, have not had the pleasure of hearing murder song. :(

Buy the album every song is brilliant, these are just the standouts imo, Murder Song only really hit me on my last listen earlier.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Buy the album every song is brilliant, these are just the standouts imo, Murder Song only really hit me on my last listen earlier.:)

well you know reefer tis not like i havent been looking. :( modern british classics can get a little thin on the ground all the way down here. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say