MeeMix Radio

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited July 2008 in Other Music
A pretty cool internet radio thingy, you pick an artist or song and then it plays you a song by that band, after that it picks music roughly based on what you picked, you can then add more artists in the edit section so it realises more genres of music that you like.
You can block artists and songs it plays you dont like, Oasis are blocked already.;)
Down the left side of the page you have three slider bars one for atmosphere that goes dark to light, a pulse one and a surprise me one.

Its real fun similar to Launchcast radio only without the annoying adverts, discovered quite a lot of music I've never head before but I'm interested in checking out.:)
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I wish Pandora had a way to add in other artists. Still, I say Pandora is the way to go. It is always right on the money.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• I wish Pandora had a way to add in other artists. Still, I say Pandora is the way to go. It is always right on the money.

Pandora does have a way to add in other artists. Just click the little arrow next to the station name and choose the "Add More Music to this Station" option.
    I discovered the secret of life, but forgot to write it down.