Deftones - SNW, mistakes the Internet for a Toilet and Leaks All Over it!

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Anyone heard it yet? What did you think? I have it but I have not listened yet.
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    It's official, I hate pranksters who fuck with such things:(
  • It's official, I hate pranksters who fuck with such things:(

Poo bum willy

Edit: It wouldn't be so bad if whoever the band actually is was at all decent. Completely awful.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    what happened?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • brhf9 wrote:
    what happened?

The 'leak' is not deftones at all. Some crappy pop punk stuff.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

The 'leak' is not deftones at all. Some crappy pop punk stuff.

Crappy would be a compliment.:(
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    i see. i got fooled twice with that.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • It's surprising that it hasn't leaked yet considering it's out in a few weeks.
  • the entire album is streaming on their myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/deftones

Sounds quite moody and eclectic so far...very good sign! And I don't know wtf some people are on about, Chino sounds great here...
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
  • they are playing a small bar in Louisville in December for like 12 bucks or something, I'm pumped for it.
    "It's all happening"
  • that's awesome...how many bands (ok bands that don't suck like Jet) still give free shows, or play little clubs for $12? That's why i respect the deftones
    //ten.club.#352XXX//
    ***melbourne.19.2.2003|berlin.23.9.2006|berlin.15.08.2009|berlin.04.07.2012|berlin.05.07.2012|amsterdam 16.06.2014|berlin 26.06.2014
    the entire album is streaming on their myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/deftones

Sounds quite moody and eclectic so far...very good sign! And I don't know wtf some people are on about, Chino sounds great here...

I think you have misunderstood us deep, I downloaded something that said it was SNW and then shared that with Harmless before listening to it, upon listening we discovered that the only Deftones track on their was Hole in the Earth and the rest of the songs were by some very crap emo band that sounded shit.:)
  • I think you have misunderstood us deep, I downloaded something that said it was SNW and then shared that with Harmless before listening to it, upon listening we discovered that the only Deftones track on their was Hole in the Earth and the rest of the songs were by some very crap emo band that sounded shit.:)

Yep, and this is a v. old thread, way before they started streaming it. So we're not just thick lol

• sorry that's my bad man..its just that people who managed to dload leaked copies have been bitchin about the dumbest things on this album (not specifically this thread, but a couple of other forums)...

there's also some of the demos from Bob ezrin's recording sessions out there...im tryin to get my hands on it..
    //ten.club.#352XXX//