The Arcade Fire - New songs

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited January 2007 in Other Music
this my space page has 3 of the new tracks of Neon Bible on it, Intervention which I'm sure you have all heard, also A New World and Black Mirror.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68700476
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Ive heard Blackmirror and its amazing.. its on the Arcade Fire website under Win's page

but i'm going to hold out listening to the rest.... if i can that is :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Ive heard Blackmirror and its amazing.. its on the Arcade Fire website under Win's page

but i'm going to hold out listening to the rest.... if i can that is :eek:

A New World sounds more like something from a computer game, I'll believe it when I hear it on the album, cant fucking wait till March, Black Mirror and Intervention are both unfuckingbelievable.
    I did'nt think they could top Funeral, but having heard these two and No Cars Go, I think they might just do it.:eek:
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    No Cars Go is from their EP that preceeded Funeral. I don't think it'll be on the new album. The EP is great!!!!! If you are a fan of the band you should check it out.
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
    Todd76 wrote:
    No Cars Go is from their EP that preceeded Funeral. I don't think it'll be on the new album. The EP is great!!!!! If you are a fan of the band you should check it out.

The tracklist for the new album has been released and No Cars Go is track 10, I have the EP by the way, I dont know whether they have rearranged it or not but it is definately on the new album.

Check it out:

http://www.arcadefire.net/
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    The tracklist for the new album has been released and No Cars Go is track 10, I have the EP by the way, I dont know whether they have rearranged it or not but it is definately on the new album.

Check it out:

http://www.arcadefire.net/

VERY COOL - thanks for the info. I have always loved that song.....hope they changed it up a little. Sooooooooooo excited about this album - the 2 tracks I have heard are incredible.
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
    Todd76 wrote:
    VERY COOL - thanks for the info. I have always loved that song.....hope they changed it up a little. Sooooooooooo excited about this album - the 2 tracks I have heard are incredible.

No Cars Go is amongst my favourite's I downloaded two songs at first to check them out, Power Out and No Cars Go, on the strength of those I went and bought both the album and EP early last year been listening almost non stop ever since.:)

Hence my location.:D
  • the new stuff sounds good, especially intervention.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    What about 'Black Wave/Bad Vibrations'? I have that one.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    i have not heard any of the new songs. I think i want to see if i can hold out and take it all in at once when i get the cd....

The Waiting is the Hardest Part :(

No cars go is a great song. glad they are going to give it a little more attention on the album.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i just finally bought funeral after having it on my mp3 player for ages.

inappropriate post.

inappropriate post.

inappropriate post.

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    http://www.neonbible.com/readme.html

this is from the official band site.. i dont have sound on my pc at work but it appears to be streaming some of the new songs?!?! :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.