Options

RHCP cities...where are the dates????

K*RockK*Rock Posts: 144
edited April 2006 in Other Music
sp they announced the cities a while ago... and i can't find the dates anywhere!
i know tickets start going on sale for the fanclub member in the beginning of may.. so i thought they would have released the dates by now...

does anyone know anything about any dates????

thanks for any info!
~Karen

Come say HI on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/pearljamkaren
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    I think that I read somewhere that the dates will be announced May 1st. I'm hoping that they will add a few more cities that will be closer to me.
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    American Cities:
    Portland, OR
    Boise, ID
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Denver, CO
    Phoenix, AZ
    San Diego, CA
    Oakland, CA
    Sacramento, CA
    San Jose, CA
    Fresno, CA
    New York/ New Jersey
    Boston, MA
    Philadelphia, PA
    Albany, NY
    Buffalo, NY
    Columbus, OH
    Cleveland, OH
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Detroit, M
    Minneapolis, MN

Canadian Cities:
    Vancouver, BC
    Calgary, AB
    Edmonton, AB
    Saskatoon, SK
    Winnipeg, MB
    Toronto, ON
    Montreal, QU
    Ottawa, ON
    Quebec City, QU

Dates announced May 1. Mars Volta expected opening band.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    American Cities:
    Portland, OR
    Boise, ID
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Denver, CO
    Phoenix, AZ
    San Diego, CA
    Oakland, CA
    Sacramento, CA
    San Jose, CA
    Fresno, CA
    New York/ New Jersey
    Boston, MA
    Philadelphia, PA
    Albany, NY
    Buffalo, NY
    Columbus, OH
    Cleveland, OH
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Detroit, M
    Minneapolis, MN

Canadian Cities:
    Vancouver, BC
    Calgary, AB
    Edmonton, AB
    Saskatoon, SK
    Winnipeg, MB
    Toronto, ON
    Montreal, QU
    Ottawa, ON
    Quebec City, QU

Dates announced May 1. Mars Volta expected opening band.

any word on the rumours about Kanye West?? my bro really hoping for that lol
    ~Karen

• Options
    so (shivers) kanye west isnt opening for them after all? or was that just one show, I didnt read much into it but GLAD to hear it's mars volta opening!! I've seen them twice..good band. Can't wait to catch the peppers in Fresno,I'll be there for sure.

When do you guys estimate this tour to start? I'm thinking not too long after may 9th. Maybe the end of june? Hopefully sooner
    10/31/99, 10/27/00, 06/01/03, 10/25/03, 07/07/06, 07/09/06, 07/15/06

Even Flow PSYCHO member #0020!!
    myspace.com/takingpunches
  • Options
    so (shivers) kanye west isnt opening for them after all? or was that just one show, I didnt read much into it but GLAD to hear it's mars volta opening!! I've seen twice..good band. Can't wait to catch the peppers in Fresno,I'll be there for sure.

When do you guys estimate this tour to start? I'm thinking not too long after may 9th. Maybe the end of june? Hopefully sooner

i was thinking that was a wierd combo...there is one song that is fun to dance too, but i have to be pretty drunk to go to a club that plays that kind of music...

im hoping their CND tour will be in august... after all my PJ shows are done... ;)
    ~Karen

• Options
    K*Rock wrote:
    i was thinking that was a wierd combo...there is one song that is fun to dance too, but i have to be pretty drunk to go to a club that plays that kind of music...

im hoping their CND tour will be in august... after all my PJ shows are done... ;)

It was probly "golddigger"...that usually gets people moving..

August makes more sense than what I said, I guess i'm hoping for a show to close out June and then boom--PEARL JAM>... either way, before or after pj, can't wait for everything all together!
    10/31/99, 10/27/00, 06/01/03, 10/25/03, 07/07/06, 07/09/06, 07/15/06

Even Flow PSYCHO member #0020!!
    myspace.com/takingpunches
  • Options
    same as pearl jam no chili pepper tour cities in the south. i wonder when they'll boh come down here
    im awesome
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Last show in Europe is July 18 which is the 4th night at Earl's Court in London but Australia might be after that...I think I remember hearing late summer/ early fall for the States which works out good except they stiffed Washington/Baltimore.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.