"Original Fire" by Audioslave

know1know1 Posts: 6,794
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Has anyone heard this? I just heard it this morning and also listened to it from the Audioslave website. It's a good tune, IMO. Apparently you can dowload it now from iTunes, but unfortunately, I do not download anything that has DRM attached to it.
The only people we should try to get even with...
...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
    know1 wrote:
    Has anyone heard this? I just heard it this morning and also listened to it from the Audioslave website. It's a good tune, IMO. Apparently you can dowload it now from iTunes, but unfortunately, I do not download anything that has DRM attached to it.

Just listened to the song....pretty good i think. of course, i'm at work so i couldnt crank it the way it needs to be played.
    only being able to stream this song for free makes me thankful to PJ for making WWS available to us for free. Thanks PJ and 10C.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    DOSW wrote:

Sorry. I didn't use the search function and didn't see it was on the board.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    It's starts out great and promises to kick your ass a little bit... and then it just kinda becomes "OK"...
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it's got a beat and you can dance to it. i give it a nine.
  • coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    It's short and sweet. It's got this nice beat. I feel like it wouldn't be a bad choice for the first single. Yes, I have high hopes for the album. :D
    walking tightrope high
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    that song is horrible. I wish Morello would just show some of his guitar talent rather than just making niose all the time. It was cool in rage, but the novelty has LONG worn off...
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    PJ-Sin wrote:
    that song is horrible. I wish Morello would just show some of his guitar talent rather than just making niose all the time. It was cool in rage, but the novelty has LONG worn off...

i agree it is not one of his most inspired solos(inspired solo='one and the same', thats gonna blow people's minds...you can watch a live version on youtube) but overall OF is a solid track and I like the funkier vibe to it
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.