Ben.....Kim........Hurry up and find a new drummer!!!!!

release30release30 Posts: 2,051
edited July 2008 in Other Music
...before its to late........Save Chris and give us all some more Soundgarden!!!!!!!

...And if Matt wants to pull double duty thats all up to him...I'm for it if he's for it!!!!!!
Conversations getting dull
There's a constant ringing in my ears
Sense of humor's void and numb
And I'm bored to tears.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Never going to happen and if it did it would never be the same, let sleeping dogs lie.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Its hard not to want to hear new Soundgarden...
    Shit I can dream no?????
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Chris is indeed in major need of an intervention
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    Chris is indeed in major need of an intervention

Big time...And Audio-Solo-backing band's are not helping!!!
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    release30 wrote:
    Shit I can dream no?????

Some things are best left as dreams mate, Chris was in a certain place and zone when he was in Soundgarden, he aint there no more, just like Corgan and the Pumpkins.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    Some things are best left as dreams mate, Chris was in a certain place and zone when he was in Soundgarden, he aint there no more, just like Corgan and the Pumpkins.

Corigan and his Pumpkin Chamberlain are playing in my town the same nite I have STP in Orlando...Think I will stick with the STP show...
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    I agree. I would love for some new Soundgarden, but only if it was near the level that they were at in the mid-90s. I think some unresolved issues would come to light again, which would hurt the chances of even finishing an album.
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Where the FUCK is this B-Sides album!!!!!?????

Thought Kim was sorting this out like a million years ago. Lazy Bastard.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    As much as i love pj i would rather see matt leave and reform sg and just get someone else for pj.. not a clue who but someone.

BUt matt's a beast so maybe they could tour together and matt could do 2 shows ;p
  • I BrisK I wrote:
    As much as i love pj i would rather see matt leave and reform sg and just get someone else for pj.. not a clue who but someone.

BUt matt's a beast so maybe they could tour together and matt could do 2 shows ;p
    I always thought Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees/Mad Season would be a good fit for PJ if Matt wanted to do something with Soundgarden. But I really hope Matt stays.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    I always thought Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees/Mad Season would be a good fit for PJ if Matt wanted to do something with Soundgarden. But I really hope Matt stays.

oo interesting choice...

But whatever band matt joins they instantly sound a billion times better.
  • Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Never going to happen and if it did it would never be the same, let sleeping dogs lie.
    But what about Blind Dogs??? ;)
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    I BrisK I wrote:
    oo interesting choice...

But whatever band matt joins they instantly sound a billion times better.

Except for Pearl Jam, maybe? :-P
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • clark_kentclark_kent Posts: 166
    release30 wrote:
    ...before its to late........Save Chris and give us all some more Soundgarden!!!!!!!

...And if Matt wants to pull double duty thats all up to him...I'm for it if he's for it!!!!!!

better yet, just pull matt from pearl jam. he's great for soundgarden, but all wrong for pearl jam.
    "You've never been out of college, you don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector... they expect results." -Ray

Denny Crane!
    Jack come back..........................
  • Eh... They have an amazing catalog as it is and should just leave it at that. Reunion albums are never as good as people hope and reunion tours are lame and way overpriced.
  • clark_kentclark_kent Posts: 166
    release30 wrote:
    Jack come back..........................

glad im not alone.
    "You've never been out of college, you don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector... they expect results." -Ray

Denny Crane!
  • corduroy85corduroy85 Posts: 139
    Just give a B-Sides album!!!
    Oh and I was always wondering why A&M (or whoever is responsible for this) never released any of their live shows on DVD. It's a crime and the guilty ones should be punished.
    Don't go messing with machoes!
    clark_kent wrote:
    glad im not alone.

........ you know your not......
  • IMO it would be cool for them to reform, release a totally experiemantal album (pick up where DOTU left off) under another name with no promotion. Maybe they could leak it on the internet to build the hype. It would be hell funny to see all the little kiddies loving the shit before they realised who they actually were.
    Having actuallly read the thread title again..

The only drummer sg can be with is Matt, only he has the ability to play jesus christ pose and other ridiculous songs with strange time signatures, i.e GUN.
  • Anyone who thinks Soundgarden could reform without Matt Cameron never understood Soundgarden in the first place.
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Anyone who thinks Soundgarden could reform without Matt Cameron never understood Soundgarden in the first place.

Damn right. I don't want Soundgarden to eform as much as i love them its gone now. Maybe a few charity gigs or something but nothin' else.

and whatever you think of Cornell's new stuff he is awesome live i never thought he could hit those notes in 'Slaves and Bulldozers' but blow me.....
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i heard Dave Abbruzzese is still available, plus he'll love the spotlight that the reunion will get. ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • LongRd. wrote:
    i heard Dave Abbruzzese is still available, plus he'll love the spotlight that the reunion will get. ;)
    Perfect.
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    In my eyes, there have only been two good 'reunion' albums - Beyond by Dinosaur JR and The Rising by Bruce Springsteen, if you can call that one a reunion album.

I hope Soundgarden don't reunite - I want to remember them by DOTU, not some Zeitgeist-type thing.
  • Vitalogy7Vitalogy7 Posts: 75
    release30 wrote:

Get over it.
    "Up here so high the sky I scrape,
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest,
    Just like innocence."